Hi there.

Monokuma

• About Myself - My name is well... I like to go by a nickname known as Dime
    I'm an 18 year old high school graduate with principal's honor roll. I intend to work as a vet tech one day as I will be working over the summer in a pet hospital.
    I am male. 
  • How I found Canterlot.com - Well I was watching an episode reaction form Raritydash and he mentioned this place and i was curious enough to look for it.
  • How I became a fan of MLP:FiM - When i was in 8th grade my friend showed me a series of videos called "Ask Princess Molestia Dub" and out of curiosity i watched them. One of the videos showed a clip form Lesson Zero and i got curious about the clip and looked for it. Lesson Zero was the first episode i watched before going back to season 1 to watch the whole thing.  I've been a fan ever since season 3 was taking off. I don't exactly know how many years ago that was.
  • My favorite main cast/pony - I'd have to say it's hard to pick between Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Twilight. Sweetie Belle is cool too.
  • And here’s the fun part - I've been role playing different things for years upon years. I have a lot of experience when it comes to role playing and i can and will do ANY genre or ANY role play. Except sexual topics. I only do sexual topics if the role play people are humans, but i will do topics involving love just not bed stuff. I don't do animals. No offense to anyone that does I just don't.

5 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

Upupu~! An imposter! They must be punished! 

Welcome to Canterlot! Despair to all!

Agreed my friend. 

Upupu~

How do i know when im approved btw? Is there like a mark i get? Cause I'd like to post my OC and get to role-playing 

4 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

How do i know when im approved btw? Is there like a mark i get? Cause I'd like to post my OC and get to role-playing 

You don't need to be approve for the Free-for-all section, you can start right away there. For WoE (World of Equestria), you'll have to make a character sheet and get it approved before roleplaying in that section. 

2 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

You don't need to be approve for the Free-for-all section, you can start right away there. For WoE (World of Equestria), you'll have to make a character sheet and get it approved before roleplaying in that section. 

Where do i post the character sheet?

1 hour ago, SymphonicFire said:

<pats> It happens to everyone, don't worry.

1 hour ago, DreamySunday said:

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

I don't wanna bother either of you but if you ever get the time can you look at my character application and tell me what needs to be fixed or improved as I know mines probably needs some adjusting. I'd like some critique. 

2 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Welcome!  Please enjoy your stay, and feel free to send me a pm anytime u wish to rp! :) 

Oh I would love to RP. I'm still just waiting for Bellosh to approve of my OC. I had to make a few changes :) 

11 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Hey if you can, like if you're not busy or if you're not in a bad mood. Can I ask what you think of my character application? I'm still waiting approval and would like to know if there's anything I should fix now before it's revisited by one of the mods.

Archived