BCS's fanart dump

ButtercupSaiyan

WOAH, THESE ARE AWESOME!

You know, if you upload these to the Gallery, you'll get a neat little link that allows you to thumbnail the photos easily. Then, you just have to click on them to make them bigger. Less complicated than opening a new tab or window for each one. :) Just a suggestion.

Never stop practicing, never take anything for granted, and always be open and even actively seek feedback from other artists.

Places like http://www.4chan.org/ic/ and http://www.conceptart.org are what jumpstarted my art. The only reason I can draw ponies well at all is because they're not the only thing I draw and not the first thing I've ever seriously tried to draw.

I also have a headstart since I got my start with PpGand I got into this fandom from the name Lauren Faust.

LOL, the description for that on Inkbunny says something to the effect of "I felt like drawing her non-anthro but you can only tell by how the limbs behave and ponies with hands and feet just look WEIRD." Or was that on dA? Well, no matter.

I've only seen like 3 artists that can draw anthropomorphic ponies well. I'm probably not one of them and don't feel like finding out anyway.

LOL, the description for that on Inkbunny says something to the effect of "I felt like drawing her non-anthro but you can only tell by how the limbs behave and ponies with hands and feet just look WEIRD." Or was that on dA? Well, no matter.

I've only seen like 3 artists that can draw anthropomorphic ponies well. I'm probably not one of them and don't feel like finding out anyway.

I think you are xD

That's really good and adorable<3