Goodness, Hello!

SleepySpell

Hi there! I'm Nora. Don't mind people calling me that at all, but that's all you get to know namewise! Acceptable nicknames are also Sleepy or Spell. I'm an artist with a penchant for designing more OCs than I can handle, but I can never bring myself to sell any! I'm an experienced roleplayer, having RPed in general for 9+ years, and RPing MLP for four or five. I've been part of many pony communities, and I'm looking forward to engaging in this community too!

I happened upon this here site after a quick Google search because it never hurts to branch out and find more friends who like cute pastel ponies! I've been part of the fandom since 2011, when it was thrust into the UK's arms. I've been engaged ever since, and I don't see myself falling out of love with the show anytime soon!

My favourite mane six member is probably either Applejack or Fluttershy. As someone with general social anxieties I relate heavily to Fluttershy's shyness, but Applejack's colour palette and accent get me every time. My favourite pony overall, however, is Princess Celestia. She's just too good.
That's all I can think of for now, so if anyone wants to get to know me I'm always open to say hi!

• 2 months later...

Archived