Silversong

Wysteria

Name: Silversong (Nicknamed Song)

Sex: Female

Species: She is a Pegasus pony.

Pelt Color: A soft, dove gray.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Silversong's mane is a silver gray color that's wavy and seemingly flows into the wind. Her tail is similar, but is slightly longer than her mane, and makes a light trail across the ground. Silversong's mane seems to shine in the moonlight and has often been mistaken for an angel. She has white, shimmering streaks in her mane and tail. Silversong doesn't have many markings, besides some black little streaks at her feet that trickle up her legs. (Her back feet trails longer)

Eye Color: Song's eyes are an soft, icy blue. Some may think that the term "icy blue" means stern, or cold, but Silversong's eyes are one of the most enchanting things about her. It seems that she can understand you when you look deeply into those silver eyes that sparkle in the moonlight.

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is fairly simple; a music note (Treble clef staff) that has wavy lines trailing on the right side of it, slowly disappearing into her leg. It also shines in the moonlight with her mane and tail.

Physique: Silversong remains to herself, and doesn't stray far from home. For this reason, she doesn't have any scars or bruises; her coat is slick, clean, and shiny. She always walks with a slight droop of her head, her quiet eyes soft and sweet. She has a very slender, graceful body. Never has Silversong been seen having an illness more than a common cold.

Origin: Song prefers to stay in privacy with water. She lives deep in the Whitetail Woods, by a little shimmering pool of water, where she sings and dwells with the quiet rippling of the water. She's not alone, however; she has several animal friends, one of which is a grey squirrel, another a little chickadee. No one yet has found that pool, besides her parents, Silverstar and Songbreeze, who visit her every week.

Roleplay Type: Equestria Crossover

Occupation: Silverwing, Silversong's father, let's her help with his jewel shop. Their family has been known for mining, cutting, and creating jewelry. Although Silversong enjoys helping her father, she'd rather sing the day away; but not wanting to disappoint her family, she keeps on with the jobs, singing beautiful tunes as she works.

Motivation: When Silversong was just a filly, she realized that gem cutting wasn't what she wanted to do for a living. It was a dull and drab live, just cutting and sawing, despite how beautiful the gems were. One day, she couldn't stand it anymore and when everypony was away and busy, she ran out into the forest, finding a beautiful pool. A little chickadee faced her, and sweetly chirped a tune. Silversong, not wanting to scare the little bird, sung the same tune back to it. The chickadee and Silversong kept at this for hours many animals gathering around them to watch the amazing spectacle. As night grew on, Silversong's beautiful singing somehow triggered her newly-found cutie mark to shine like a star, her body was basically glowing. Suddenly she stopped singing, her light fading out, realizing it was dark out and she was lost. No matter how far she ran, or what road she took, she could not find her way home. On the verge of crying, Silversong managed to sing a song, her cutie mark shining so brightly, her parents, who were looking for her, found the light and followed it. When they met up with Silversong, and after many nuzzles, they told her that she found her place in life: to sing with joy in her heart.

Likes: Singing, animals, water, helping others, making new animal friends, flying gracefully through the sky, gems.

Dislikes: Loud, disruptive places and ponies, anything dark or scary, any bugs besides ladybugs. (Because only ladybugs have good manners)

Character Summary: As was mentioned before, in her cutie mark section, Silversong lived on a gem/jewel farm. When she found her cutie mark, she decided to live in the woods, with her animal friends. She never had many friends, besides her animals, though her parents (Silverwing and Songbreeze) tried to make her aquainted with ponies. They tried constantly to find her a good, friendly colt for her to talk with, but Silversong always seemed to be clumsy and shy around them. Her parents eventually gave up on her finding her true love for her, and decided for her to choose who she wanted. Silversong proclaimed she had fallen in love with the forest, with that sweet little pool of water, with the animals. She had everything she needed right there.

But deep in her soft heart, Silversong was lonely. So very lonely. She wanted someone to nuzzle her, to love her. Someone to cherish her, to talk to her, to understand her. And with this in mind, Silversong set out to Ponyville, much to her parent's delight, to find her one true love.

(Silversong is my OC and she's very similar to me ^^ )

Have to ask the question.

Is the 'Silverstar' that's Silversong's dad THIS Silverstar?

SilverStar.PNG

If he is, there may be a problem.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that that pony's name was Silverstar. :oops: I was just trying to make each of there names correspond with Silverstar's name. I'll change it if you need me to. :(

Well, I'm not Help Staff or anything like that. The only reason I mentioned it was because (a) I was confused by the name and (B) I'm Sheriff Silverstar's 'player' on the RP board and the Sheriff's never been married.

If the Help Staff and Admin's are OK with the 'Silverstar' name here, then I have no authority to ask you to change it (nor would I use it if I did have it).

:):D:D:D