Quick Update on Manestream

MyLittlePonyTales

Manestream sends her love and apologies for not being around the board recently. She has some serious family matters that she's been dealing with recently, and that combined with her real life job and helping a friend move has spread her pretty thin. She misses everypony, and once things have cleared up she'll be back in full force!

I would also like to remind everypony that Fluttershy is still available (please see the previous news post for details).

The winners of the Design Your Dream Foal Contest will be announced this Friday, August 19. We're sorry for the delay on that.

Please continue to send love, prayers, and good thoughts to WillowWisp.

Wanted to add a little to this; since I've been very busy as of late.

Two weeks ago, my grandmother suffered a massive stroke; and was hospitalized several hours after the occurance (when we found her). This event pulled me away from the boards for a few days; and for a while she was recovering. As of two days ago, her status is declining, and many other new factors have come into play. As hard as this has been; it is just one of severalserious family matters that have recently come into my life.

The nature of these matters are very personal, and involve more than just myself, so I have not been forthcoming with this information; it is also not my intention to search for sympathy or attention; so i've simply been quiet about my shockingly deminishing free time lately, and the reasons as to why. I appreciate that everypony here has been patient; hopefully many of you have not even noticed a lul in activity- if you have then I apologize for that.

I am very fortunate to have a crew who supports me amazingly, and they have been running the site in my near-absence; please thank them when you get the opportunity; the staff here has done a wonderful job, and I would like them to know that they are appreciated. icon_arrow.gif

In the meantime, if anypony has questions, they can seek out Artax, or any of the other staff for help with any questions they may have. I plan on making a full recovery and being engaged in the site again full-throttle very soon; but between my grandmother's health and other unforseen family issues; it is hard to say exactly how much time I will have at any given moment.

Thanks for being so wonderful everypony! I miss this community so much when i'm away! :wail: