[Ponyville] A Simple Wagon [Open to All who Want to RP]

Bronies For Life

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starflower yawned and stretched as she rolled out of bed. She had been up most of the night watching over Aqua until she was totally exhausted. Grooming herself quickly, she flung open the door of her room.

"Oh my! I hope that young unicorn's alright!" she neighed, rushing over to the room only to find she was gone.

"Where, where is she?" Starflower asked in panic until she saw Shanna and Hoss. "Where is your friend? Did she leave? I really need to give her a follow up examination to make sure everything's ok."

Hoss yawned and stretched a wing, before folding it back in place. "I was about to come and get you, and Shanna was about to follow her down."

Shanna nodded "Yes, She woke up before we did and played a prank on us with water to get us up. She's very hungry and just ran downstairs. Aqua has invited us to come to her home town of Hoofington for a visit and she will likely ask you too."

Smiling Hoss headed for the door. "She wants to leave tomorrow, so we'll have to fly back to Cloudsdale and get a little help from our parents on a quick leave of absense from Weather patrol and possibly Astronomy fieldwork."

Shanna headed for the door as well "Actually, I dont see why we cant do the field work from Hoofington..." as she left the room...

In moments the pair were entering the dining room

(ooc): Looks like we need to get these chars back together.

Delighted at what she heard from the Pegasi twins, Starflower trots downstairs and into the dining room to see Aqua eating more waffles. Panicking, the tall light blue unicorn mare quickly positions her stethoscope and begins to do a 'on the spot' examination.

"Oh my! You poor dear filly, are you alright? Are you feeling well? Any pain, stress or strain? Better check your magic energy levels."

Starflower continued to ramble as she proceeded with the examination. Her concentration was shattered by the sound of her own rumbling stomach.

"I'll eat later, right now I care more about my patient," the determined mare said as she continued the examination.

(OOC: Waffles! there tasty and syrupy! :D)

Aqua was suprised by the sudden onslaught of questions. "Woah woah woah! a few bits slower, please. 'm feeling well. Still a bit or two tired. No pain. My magic's at full capacity, as far as I can tell." Aqua ate one more bite of waffles, before pushing them away. "Aye, I extended an invitation to my home to the two Pegasi, Hoss and Shanna, and I feel as if you deserve an invitation too. If it weren't for you, id probably be feeling a bit less active right now!"

The twins sat down on haybale seats at the table and waved for the waiter, seeing that Starflower had Aqua well in hoof.

Hoss neighed "We'll have what she's having! They smell fantastic!"

Shanna giggled "Yes! With extra syrup please!"

The bay pegasus mare looked at Aqua "I am still amazed at how fast a recovery you made, Aqua. Starflower, you must be simply amazing!"

(OOC; do we want to end the thread with the twins flying off to Cloudsdale before starting the thread heading to Hoofington? That would give a few posts to get things rolling before they go.)

Starflower felt relieved to hear Aqua was doing so well.

"Yes, of course I'll come with you! Thanks for inviting me!"

As she spoke, her empty tummy growled again. By now, the unicorn mare could smell the fresh waffles.

"Oh Shanna, I only did what any other Unicorn nurse would. The real hero here is Aqua!"

When Hoss and Shanna ordered waffles, Starflower knew what she had to do.

"Waiter! May I please have some of those delicious smelling waffles too?"

The light blue mare didn't realize how hungry she was until her food arrives. She completely devours her first plate of waffles and immediately asked for a second helping. Starflower hoped everyone at the table would understand how hungry she was and not think she was a glutten.

Shanna and Hoss smiled good naturedly as they saw how much Starflower was eating, though they were not far behind themselves. Shanna smiled "Wow! You must have used up a lot of energy last night."

Hoss drank some milk and chuckled "I think we all did." He winked to Aqua and Starflower "You should see how much we eat after a long distance flight or helping smash a major storm."

The twins gasped as Aqua fell "Oh! Are you all right?"

"Thank you very much," Starflower said as she finished eating. The unicorn mare got a shocked look on her face when Aqua mentioned a bump. "A bump on your head??? I better have a look at that!"

The light blue mare began to examine it carefully.

"Well, it's probably swelled all it's going to, but just to be safe, perhaps I should prepare an icepack for you to wear. Is it giving you any pain? I have some pills in my black bag that would help you manage the pain better."

Starflower hoped Aqua didn't have a concussion or some other kind of lingering head trauma. Realizing that any affects would be more likely to show up the day AFTER a sharp blow to the head, she was now more determined than ever to stay close to Aqua just in case she needed more medical attention.

Hoss and Shanna quickly finished and trotted up to their rooms to retrieve their saddlebags, returning downstairs and heading to the front desk to settle up with the Innkeeper

Shanna turned to Aqua "Soon we will need to return to Cloudsdale to get things set up for our absense. We may be bringing our telescope with us folded down to a 4' box."

Hoss grinned "It will help things greatly we have that sapphire necklace as a gift for mother. We shall accompany you to your wagon before we do anything else, though."

Shanna whispered to Starflower "Umm, should I tell my mother... about my worries about seeing that scary unicorn stallion again?"

Hoss nickers, glad she kept it safe overnight as he puts it in his saddlebag.

Shanna smiles and gives Aqua a quick winghug "Thanks, I will."

After paying their bill, the twins quickly flew straight home and gave their parents most of the story, minus the part about the owed kiss.

As expected, the necklace eased the way with their mother in getting leave to go to Hoofington, with their father also helping in letting them have a few days off.

The next morning saw them landing right on time for the train, their father dropping off their telescope in it's oaken case as part of their luggage.

The pair jumped up in a high-hoof as Aqua and Starflower met up with them.

"ROAD TRIP!"