World of Colossi (Future-ish/Multiverse)(OPEN, Looking for 1-2 players)

Ashton

Look around you. This world? did you know its only one of many? There exists an infinite number of worlds, an infinite number of ponies... but each with their own specific version of those we know and love... but sometimes, something shifts this balance... and sometimes its not for a benevolent purpose... 

Welcome to a world of high-tech magic, Power-hungry leaders of both countries and corporations (none of whom are playing with a full deck) where the day-to-day life is one of unparalleled ease and joy, but when you peel back the shiny coating you see the messy wiring inside, bare and sparking, a fire just waiting to blaze...

Which side will you take? Will you save the world from itself? Or condemn it to its dark fate? The happy little world has come of age, and its an age of Colossai. 

-----

Ok, so, Looking for 1 or 2 players, Mane Cast only. You can take them from anywhere in the FiM timeline, including alternate timelines. The only restriction is on Celestia/Luna/Discord or any other character who might have risen to 'god' status prior to being thrown to the wolves finding themselves in this new world.

The setting is a mix of high-grade magitcech (computers, AI, Biots, artificial limbs, etc) and more traditional magic - with some races unable to even unitize the magitech without special modifications.

Also, this is NOT NOT NOT a "Children's" RP. While i will keep it within the site's restrictions, this is very much a mature story with mature characters and situations with long-lasting implications for the character (one reason I don't accept OCs - I can guarantee they will not make it out of this RP unscathed and will be forever changed)

So, Who will you choose? Will you send in twilight with her powerful magic to try and save the world? AJ with her strength to beat the tar out of baddies? Or derpy with her loveable clumsiness to make everyone laugh and brighten up the dark world?

No more than 1 starting character per player, if I feel the plot can handle it I may allow more but for now, we're taking it slow.

Just putting this here: I can't take complete credit for this setting, it was mostly cobbled together created by my friend Dusty who appropriated so many plot elements I don't think there's enough space on this site to list all of them --- but I then took that world and made some sweeping changes. If your reading this dusty, thanks for the building blocks, but this isn't your world anymore, and if your following along, you're in for one Tartarus of a ride!

45 minutes ago, szalhi said:

This sounds cool, but I'm not so sure about which Mane I would choose.

Probably the only Mane I would ever think of playing at this moment is Sweetie Belle.

That would work, though it might be a little harder unless you play a full-grown SB with more advanced magic powers but,Of course if you prefer to play her as a foal, then I'm sure I can come up with some fun twists to make it work :mad:

Ok then, I'll let you decide that on your first post. (And you'd be surprised, I know one SB that actually can use her 'music magic' destructively... :| )

Do you have a region you'd like to start in? There are jungles, cities, forests, swamps, artic, desert... (this will actually be choosing which faction/s find you)

Just now, szalhi said:

Right, just apply negative values to get destruction.

Let's leave the region up to RNG.

Actually its a LOT more complicated the way she does it (and amazingly, the science behind it is completely sound! (pun intended) it doesn't break ANY laws of physics!)

Oh I like the way you think :20: Well then *blows dust off D20*

Lets goooooooooooo!

(...I'll make a new thread seperate from this OOC discussion)

17 minutes ago, szalhi said:

You should get this thread moved.

yeah, I kinda got confused with the new layout, I've not been on here in a while >.< 

Archived