[Dragon] Pixie [FINAL]

Kalpira

centerhttp://i287.photobuc.../dragonness.jpg

Name: Pixie

Sex: Female

Species: Dragon

Scales Colour: Dark pink

Eye Color: Dazzling blue

Physique: Agile and elegant, has a flirty attitude, and that makes her have softer moves. She also has several piercings and rings all over her body.

Origin: Talonopolis. Now she has what she can call a nest on Appleloosa

Roleplay Type: Mane Roleplay

Occupation: Jeweller (spell check?), ornating passing by ponies with all kinds of metals and jewels for only a few coins. She also sings at an Appleloosian bar.

Motivation: Her motivation is the passion dragons have for gems and jewels, that made learn how to work something that could be used as food or the way she likes the most: jewelry

Likes: Gems, metal waiting to be worked, singing, make others happy, flirting and seducting, show off her own piercings and various rings

Dislikes: Creatures that call her crazy, being told no metal can be worked on, snobs

Character Summary: Pixie was hatched throug an accident. A dark male unicorn, with a soul as dark as his pelt since he was a young foal, wamted to prove his value to his neighbour griffins, with disastrous consequences. He did hatch Pixie, but when he found out she was a female, he abandoned right in that second and didn't even allow her to grow attached to him. The Griffins at the time just wanted to know about the foal's amazing skills, and left Pixie alone as well. Many months passed by, and the young dragonness grew on her own, learning how to protect herself and to find gems only with her instincts.

It was then that she found out the amazing city of the Griffins, Talonopolis. Everything was so wonderful! Engines working, Griffins working, and most of all-metal sparkling. Pixie hated the Griffins for what they had done to her, but trying not to get noticed, she had an eye on the day-to-day of that city for a long time. No Griffin ever caught her, even having a bright skin colour that could attract their attention. She had just learned to distract the ones that had a small glance at her, making her an excellent bargainer and secretly social dragonness. As years passed, Pixie acquainted several metal-working skills, and started ornating herself with the jewels she found and thought pretty enough for herself. And she travelled in her tiny little wings, always by herself and rarely talking to anypony or any other creature for that matter.

Until one day, she reached the so warm Appleloosa. To keep herself safe, Pixie used her elegance and charisma to trick many, and her knowledge of the hard life to make friends that had suffered as much as she had. Meeting friendly people for the first time in her life, Pixie managed to get a room for herself in Appleloosa, right in the cabaret bar she used to attend. And it was when the bartender caught her mumbling a beautiful tune while she cleaned her things that he gave her a chance to sing in there, as a way to pay her stay in the room. She also ornates anypony who would like an earring, a piercing or simply a pretty bracelet.

In therms of personality, Pixie can be quite reserved at times, but she's always with a smile on her face. She can be quite sneaky when she wants to, and she hardly trusts anypony. Even after going through so much, she doesn't regret anything she did when she was younger, and simply laughs at it. She is also very proud and confident, so she is usually caught talking to the customers of the bar she stays in, sometimes telling them lies or even seducing them with some sort of purpose. But if this dragonness trusts you, you have a friend for life.

If you need some help picturing her, she's inspired in songs like "Lady Marmalade", "Bang Bang my Baby Shot me Down" and "Hit the Road Jack". So everytime she sings or shows up, she will hve that kind of style :shifty:

She is an interesting character, however I need to ask a couple questions in order to clear stuff up, as there are a few things I am unsure of.

First is what you mean by Cabaret; there are two general kinds:

• [*:3c0gfbpr]A Cabaret is a form, or place, of entertainment featuring comedy, song, dance, and theater, distinguished mainly by the performance venue: a restaurant or nightclub with a stage for performances and the audience sitting at tables (often dining or drinking) watching the performance, as introduced by a master of ceremonies or emcee.
    [*:3c0gfbpr]A Cabaret also refers to a Mediterranean-style brothelâ€â€a bar with tables and women who mingle with and entertain the clientele. Traditionally these establishments can also feature some form of stage entertainment, often singers and dancers.

If its a Western style live theater similar to the first definition, things should be okay. However we can't accept the idea if its like the second one, because a brothel really pushes beyond the PG-13 hard rating limit we have established for the board.

You mention she is a seductress. It is alright to be a flirt, even a manipulative flirt who uses her wiles to get what she wants. Shipping and romance and kissing, etc are ok; what cannot be allowed is any sort of sexual stuff as part of the RP itself because again, it pushes beyond the PG-13 line and we have to make a hard line somewhere or things get out of control.

Anyway, any clarification on these concerns for her character would be great.

She is an interesting character, however I need to ask a couple questions in order to clear stuff up, as there are a few things I am unsure of.

First is what you mean by Cabaret; there are two general kinds:

• [*:26swbspo]A Cabaret is a form, or place, of entertainment featuring comedy, song, dance, and theater, distinguished mainly by the performance venue: a restaurant or nightclub with a stage for performances and the audience sitting at tables (often dining or drinking) watching the performance, as introduced by a master of ceremonies or emcee.
    [*:26swbspo]A Cabaret also refers to a Mediterranean-style brothelâ€â€a bar with tables and women who mingle with and entertain the clientele. Traditionally these establishments can also feature some form of stage entertainment, often singers and dancers.

If its a Western style live theater similar to the first definition, things should be okay. However we can't accept the idea if its like the second one, because a brothel really pushes beyond the PG-13 hard rating limit we have established for the board.

You mention she is a seductress. It is alright to be a flirt, even a manipulative flirt who uses her wiles to get what she wants. Shipping and romance and kissing, etc are ok; what cannot be allowed is any sort of sexual stuff as part of the RP itself because again, it pushes beyond the PG-13 line and we have to make a hard line somewhere or things get out of control.

Anyway, any clarification on these concerns for her character would be great.

I don't mean to push it beyond the PG-13 rule at all! I meant the first option you pointed out, but since I don't understand very well that difference in an american culture thinking. And no, she won't enter in any relationship as if she was a hooker or similar. She is just one of those pin-up styled characters that seems to know life very well and is very good at giving advice about it.

So she is a saloon girl? ooh good! we need more. :blah: Wonder what saloon she is at the salt lick or the Roadhouse...

Oh that's a good detail! Does anypony need her in their saloon? Because I don't know really the saloons that were created out there in Equestria :blush:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1848

I think the Roadhouse fits her look, she has that hard look and if you ask me fits in to a more hard saloon. And for one we need more pony's in it! (and Dragons) So adding some life to it may do some good get more to want to and use it. nothing grows if no one takes the jump! :smug: (and it well be nice to have a singer at Dusty's fave rest stop. even outlaws need some fun!)

http://canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1848

I think the Roadhouse fits her look, she has that hard look and if you ask me fits in to a more hard saloon. And for one we need more pony's in it! (and Dragons) So adding some life to it may do some good get more to want to and use it. nothing grows if no one takes the jump! :smug: (and it well be nice to have a singer at Dusty's fave rest stop. even outlaws need some fun!)

Posted on that thread asking if she could live in the Roadhouse ^^ I would love to have her performing and interacting with others in there!

yay! to if we can get more. Wonder what story's she can pick up in it. And win she gets in you have one pony on hand as is, so you can just jump in.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2684 just saying haha. :P best of luck on this! I think she is going to get in, in no time at all. :20: