The Tour d'Equestria comes to Ponyville (Closed: Foxxy)

KaityKat

image.jpeg

Abby listened with a grin as Flaire went through his knowledge of her famed trio. She was certainly proud to know how far the influence of the CMC had reached! This stallion seemed like a right nice fellow and the filly was used to ponies stopping by during dinner time. She hopped up on the chair next to Flaire.

"Yer right about our bond mister! It's somethin' special fer sure. Somethin' to be protected!" She scooted forward in her chair and waited expectantly as Granny placed a half a pie in front of her.

"Oh wow! One o' my all time favorites!"

"You eat up now youngin'" Granny glanced at Flaire. "Seems like Flaire here has quite a surprise he's just told us."

"The Quest fer Friendship?" Applejack chewed reflectively and smiled. "Starring the Princess o' Friendship..."

"An' her friends!" Big Mac finished her sentence, his eyes widening with interest.

"Well now," Granny stood near them, nibbling a piece of pie crust. "That would mean yer lot is fixin' to preform as Twilight an' her friends!" She raised an eyebrow to Applejack. "Ain't you one o' Twilight's friends?"

"Sure am Granny!" She looked to Flaire with interest. "Does that mean yer gonna have somepony play me an' my friends in yer performance?"

"That's right." he responded, excited to finally get to the point "Applejack, it will be my great pleasure to play you in our upcoming play. I hope that I can do the part justice." he revealed, smiling with pride and excitement "I must confess, part of the reason I wanted to be here tonight was to get to know you better to help me do a better job playing you." he admitted "I know that you have played an invaluable role as one of Princess Twilight's friends, and I want to be able to adequately convey all the qualities that make you the pony you are." he blushed a little

"I was also kind of wondering if you'd like to see how I'm doing, so far. Just... you know to see if you had anything to help me improve."