Roleplay Type: WoE
Name: Stage Lights
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn
Eye colour: Indigo
Coat: Light blue
Mane/Tail: Pink
Physique: slim
Residence: Nomadic, currently stopped in Ponyville (Tour d'Equestria)
Occupation: Director and manager of the "Tour d'Equestria" Touring Theatre
Cutie Mark: A pink star with searchlights in front of it. He got his cutie mark when his mother helped him direct his first play.
Unique Traits: Stage's primary language is French, tho he speaks fluent English, and has only a mild accent. He also has a unique skill of saying the potential in others that they may not even see themselves. And a rare gift to bring that potential to the surface.
History: Stage Lights was born and raised in Calnais, Prance, on the outskirts of Equestria. His mother ran (and still runs, in her old age) a theatre there called Le Poney Cabré. When he was a colt, Stage would aspire to one day take over the family theatre. He'd always expressed an interest in directing his own plays, so when his mother finally showed him the ropes, he was overjoyed. She helped him direct a play, and wouldn't you know it, he got his cutie mark amidst a standing ovation. After helping his mother with the managerial tasks (which she loathed) at Le Poney Cabré for a  several years, and getting very good at it, he began to feel discontent with the secluded outskirt town of Calnais. He decided he'd learn English and travel Equestria. After learning the language well enough, he was set to go. His mother had one last thing to give him. She showed him tucked away in a shed amongst family memorabilia, was a huge caravan. The thing had to be at least three times as tall as he was. She explained that it belonged to his great grandfather who also felt cramped in his home town. He had taken his theatre with him, dubbing it The "Tour d'Equestria". She gifted him the Caravan to aid in his own search for happiness across Equestria. He loves his traveling theatre almost more than life itself. In his travels, he has met many ponies, seen many sights and even gathered a few friends who now travel with him across the continent to bring art and entertainment to the masses.
Character Personality: Loud and showy, Stage is not afraid to tell you exactly what he thinks. He can sometimes come off as angry or mean when he's instructing, but his friends have learned that his instruction methods are just his way of showing he cares. Outside the directing space, he is a gentle stallion who speaks kindly and offers understanding to those who need it. He believes firmly in equality for all creatures. That all different kinds of creatures can get along.
Character Summary: Stage Lights is a very passionate director who has dedicated his life to the theatre. He lives and breathes theatre. He cares deeply, and believes that all creatures have potential. He always sees their potential, not just where they're at.and he brings that potential to the surface.

Edited by KaityKat
Added my derpi-linked image

Hi :D 

I'll be happy to assist you on getting this app approved. It's super close! Just a couple quick checks:

Mareseilles. I looked for this town on our map of official approved WoE locations and did not find it. If i's on there and I missed it just let me know here. If it's not, please pick a location for our vast array of approved locations. They can all be found here. ;)  Usually wouldn't be that big a deal but since it's the town your character grew up in, it should stick to our lore.

Also there seems to be some typo issues on your very last sentence:

"He always sees their potential, not just whee they're at. and he brings that potential to the surface."

A bit nit picky I know but we do like to try to keep the apps as typo free as possible.

Let me know when you've had a chance to look this over and edit and I'll be happy to move this to approved status for you.

• Like 1

Ha ha, yeah, my phone does that particular typo all the time. not sure why.

Ah! Perfect. I found Prance. That's actually even better. ^v^

(lol I shoulda just looked at the map to begin with ha ha)

I believe that fixes all the problems you mentioned.

• Like 1