Roleplay Type: WoE
Name: Lilly Quille
Sex: Mare
Species: Unicorn
Eye colour: blue
Coat: pink
Mane/Tail: purple
Physique: Average
Residence: Nomadic, currently stopped in Ponyville. (Tour d'Equestria)
Occupation: Actor in the Tour d'Equestria travelling theatre. Also their resident artist.
Cutie Mark: A quill topped with a lilly drawing a golden ratio spiral
Unique Traits: Lilly is a highly talented artist and visual designer. She is also a pretty talented actor.

History: Lilly was born and raised in Roam, Itaily. She grew up in a house-full of pasta chefs. Everypony was just so into the family business. She didn't know what she wanted to do, but the thought of making pasta just didn't really appeal to her. Her mama always told her whatever she ends up doing, she should always follow her heart. She loved her mama more than anything in Equestria. One day, she was watching the family restaurant from outside, just sketching in her sketchbook, she was drawing the restaurant with ponies going to and fro. She loved drawing. It set her mind free to wander, without worrying about who she wanted to become. While she was drawing, a pony came up behind her, and exclaimed in a heavy French accent "You have quite ze talented horn, non?" she looked and saw a young, blue stallion. He introduced himself as Stage Lights. He said he was looking for volunteers to audition in his play. And he added that he needed an artist to draw up some flyers to spread the word. Adding "I know talent when I see it, little filly, and you have have it in spades!"

So she drew him a poster to have copied at a printing press to spread the word about his auditions. While she drew, she felt the most joy she'd ever felt knowing that ponies really appreciated her work. Just then, her cutie mark appeared on her flank, and Stage, who'd been watching said "Hon, hon, I told you, did I not? I am never wrong about these things. Now go. Show your mama. I am certain she will be ecstatic."

She ran home and showed her mama her new cutie mark.

Later, Stage Lights was still in town, putting on plays with his newly auditioned actors, and Lilly was helping with some of the art. She loved drawing for Stage's theatre, but she also loved watching the plays. One day, Stage asked her if she wanted to play a little filly character. She did.

Lilly was okay, at first, but with Stage's help, she grew into a very talented actor relatively quick.

One day, Stage told her he was planning to move on to the next town. He said "It has been fun, in Roam, get me right. But my dream is to travel Equestria. I will be back, someday, do not worry. You could come with me, if that is your desire? It would be good to have some actors to travel with that are already experienced."

She talked with her mama saying she loved acting in the plays at the Tour d'Equestria, and drawing for Stage Lights, but she didn't know if she should go.

Her mama just laughed "It sounds like your mind is already made up, Lilly. You love acting and drawing for this pony from Prance, don't you? Have I not told you to always follow your heart?" she'd questioned.

Lilly packed up, kissed her mama goodbye, and went with Stage Lights on his trek across Equestria. Learning and growing on the way. She met lots of new ponies, but always remembers her home and her mama who she loves and writes to often.

Character Personality:  Lilly is a sweet and kind mare who cares deeply for her Tour d'Equestria family. She would do anything for each and every one of them. More than that, tho, she loves her mama. She writes to her every week.
Character Summary: Lilly Quille is a talented artist and actor from Itaily who loves deeply and cares genuinely. She loves her adopted family, and her mama more than anything.

Pics:

CM.png