Feel like coloring? Templates :)

Haiku

So, I get ideas for doodles faster than I have ambition to finish them. Because of this, I have a bajillion inked drawings on my hard drive, but not so many finished things (hard to believe if you look at how many ponies I cranked out during my insomnia fit last night in my other thread, lol).

These are all saved as PNGs, I've never been very good at making the templates that are basically a clear overlay, but feel free to take these poses and color them to suit your character! Please, please, please do not use these on other sites, I'm making them just for this board. They won't be posted to FA or any other gallery off-site on my part, so please be respectful of that simple rule! :)

The only other "rules" are do not remove my signature, and please don't alter my lineart without my permission (hairstyles, accessories, etc... but feel free to send me a note, I'm usually okay with thing if you ask first, and honestly, I've got the base files saved, I could potentially go in and do some edits to "personalize" them a bit more)

Earth Pony

Pegasus

pegasusfemaleoutline.png

pegasusbabyoutline.png

Unicorn

unicornbabyoutline.png

Other

zebraoutline.png

• 2 weeks later...