Flasher Bolt (Ready)

FlasherBolt

Roleplay Type: */dash
Name:Flasher Bolt 
Sex:Stallion
Species: he can choose with his powers but only as earth, unicorn or both if he wants (hes a earth pony that can take other pony species)

colour: Green
Coat: red with gradient of light purple on hooves
Mane/Tail: red and blue mane and short blue tail
Physiquedont know how do explain it but a typical ponyville body shape
Residence: Gardenia Empire(fan Made father build it during rps) from cloudsdale
Cutie Mark:none(yet)
Unique Traits: Piano With Horn and sight reading. he loves inviting new things that no pony ever seen before he also loves making music to bring everypony together

History:Son Of King Lightning Bolt(pegasus) and Queen Crystal Ruby Dust (unicorn). Prince Flasher had a very rough childhood. his family have ruled 3 of  Equestrias empires and was over thrown in all three empire, the had moved to to poniville but flash said he rather life in the clouds so he went to Cloudsdale. While up there Bolt made his own place but not a friend anywhere. When he came back down he parents left him behind to build a new empire. Bolt was so devastated he didnt know what to do anymore (it would be fun to become friends with the mane 6). thats why he devotes himself to bring others together by inventions or music and he seams to be really good with it.

Character Personality:Bolt is a multi personality multi pony. he has more than one emotion he can be giddy, sad, cool. * Hes smart enough not smart like Albert Einstein. Heck loves to read The Pony Games (Hunger Games parody) and is looking forward the get the latest entry (its been so long)
Character Summary: Bolt never had a friend before and after he lost his home to he winds up in ponyville, Every time he meets someone, he has a different personality

Howdy and welcome! I'll gladly help you out with getting your app approved for use! 

First, please format your app title like this: Character's Name (WIP or Ready) that way we know if your app is ready for review. 

So, that being said, your options:

Leave your app as is and I'll move it to the FFA section where you can freely play any character (within site rules) you'd like. No hassle, no fuss, your done!

Oooor...

You'll need to take a look at Rarity's Application Form and check out how apps need to be formatted and filled out in order to be approved for use in our WoE sections. 

So, there you go! Let me know which you'd like to do :) 

Howdy friend! Lets take a look

Age wise, we prefer to not use numbers, since the age of ponies/other species can be a bit wonky. As you can see on the application form you were linked, we prefer to use terms like foal/colt/filly/mare/stallion, with modifiers like old/young.

Species, alicorns are not playable aside from confirmed show alicorns, sorry! Here is a list of playable species.

In terms of residence, have a look at the RP world of World of Equestria. This will contain all currently nations and empires.

Your Traits section could use some work, and we need a lot more when it comes to history and personality. What makes him who he is? What are his likes and dislikes? What are major events in his life and why does he do the things he does? My general piece of advice is to write 2-3 paragraphs for those sections each.

kim sorry to say i cant change his spicies since he been an alicorn ever since i made him around then the show first aired however i can try himas a shiftier ( a magical earth pony that can use wings horn or both ) there a reason why he need to have both wing and horn its hard to explain but in rps it becomes more clear. Poniverse never accepted any of my rp skill and just banned my ip for drama (them liars) no i not have another character

If you have difficulty conforming to the WoE rules, my suggestion would be to try to play him in our Free For All (FFA) section. Alicorns and player-made kingdoms and empires can absolutely be used there!

...Okay. Well I'm confused as to how that would equate to cheating but in any case, this character seems better suited to the wide, open fields of the FFA section.

And for future reference, we prefer to not have discussion of one's personal life or past dealings with other forums here.

I'm not sure what that would mean in this case.

I'm just saying that this character seems better suited to the FFA section, where there are far fewer restraints on the type of character you can play.

Do you want me to transfer the application there for you? You'd be able to start up lock, stock and barrel without needing an approval as long as it follows site rules.

Mkays. I'm gonna move this to the FFA section. I am sure you can ask someone there if they want to play Twilight Sparkle in a roleplay with you.

Since this thread has now been moved to the FFA section and doesn't need approval, I am lockin' it. Have any questions, feel free to PM me!