Angelis [Ready]

SparkSan

Name: Angelis

Species: Unicorn.

Eye colour: Bright blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Straight, long, and well brushed blonde mane, with some slightly more orange parts in it. Her tail is long as well, and matches the mane’s colors and style. She wears red rimmed eyeglasses.

Physique: Her body is the one of your typical mare, except she is a bit taller than average.

Residence: Ponyville.

Cutie Mark: A triplet of white lily flowers in the middle of a golden halo, which the stems curl around said halo, and seemingly growing from it.

History: Born in Prance, Angelis (nicknamed Angie by her close ones) has been raised in fancy surroundings. However, as one would have thought she would be destined to be part of the noble side, being raised among lots of younger cousins, she discovered herself a talent at taking care of foals, and thus, became a teacher. However, because Prance was a little ‘too big for what she wanted to do’, as well as her parents didn’t want her to spend her whole life in the same place, she ultimately moved away from Prance and decided to look for a smaller, less busy place to live, before eventually coming across Ponyville.

Unique traits: Nothing really unique except for the fact she is able to summon a magical rapier with her magic, as she used to practice fencing back when she lived in Prance. Aside from that, her unicorn magic is pretty standard, being able to pretty much only be able to use a magical grasp. 

Personality: Angelis is very well mannered, very polite, always trying her absolute best not to upset anyone she talks to. Her strong Prench accent usually is a big hint of her origins, and she is very formal in her speech, so much so that hearing « I’m » instead of « I am », along with any other different word contraction would be a miracle. She is calm, soft-spoken, very sweet and caring, hardly loses her temper, and has a soft spot for younglings of any species, teenagers included. She is not really outgoing, but once spoken to, she will definitely not think twice about replying, as she is very friendly and open minded. She is delicate, and appreciate simple things, such as a stroll in the park, reading a book, shopping, or even cleaning her house.

In summary : Angelis is a sweet, motherly mare who loves children, ready to let her “mommy instincts” kick in whenever it is a good time to. 

Appearance : Here is a rough representation of her I made using General Zoi's Pony Creator. Unfortunately, I can not show a reference for her Cutie Mark because I, myself, can't draw, and it's impossible to find on the net what I have in mind for it.

92799876a0.png

Edited by SparkSan
Edit per request of a Moderator
  • Like 1

Hi! I'm happy to assist in you getting your app approved for WoE!

Overall I think this character is great! I only have one thing for you to change and I'm happy to approve! 

We tend to not use years for descriptions of age so just leave it at 'young mare' and you're good!

Message here once you've made the change and I'll stamp this for you! :)