Changeling Party (SP- ATTN: Aeisede(Rose))

PyroBlaze

Flux bounced her way around Ponyville, happily humming to herself as she enjoyed the love and affection in the air. Family, friends, and lovers all showing how much they cared for each other made for an environment that was amazing for a changeling. This changeling was wearing her typical purple unicorn disguise, more out of habit than anything, waving and returning any greetings she got along the way. Eventually she found her target, and proceeded to bounce right up to her and stop close enough they were almost touching noses.

"Hiya! You're Rose, right? I'm Flux! I've got a gift for you! I heard you like Alchemy, so I got a friend in the same line of work to help me pick this out for you!" She chirped happily, backing up a bit and holding out a box for her. "Oh! Do you wanna be friends? I love making friends!" She added, smiling widely. 

• Like 1

Rose had been on her way to greet a friend of her own- or an acquaintance, really- but was stopped dead in her tracks before she could even get a read on him. 

To say she was surprised was an understatement. A less disciplined Rose would have erased her before she got the first syllable out of her mouth. As it was, she simply stood, stunned and wide eye'd, as the apparent Equestrian changeling prattled on about...  Friendship? By the Queen, was this one of Twilight's School's students? Or a graduate. Who could really tell, but that word certainly stuck in her head. Regular creatures are not this enthusiastic about making friends.

"Ahem." She quickly recovered from her shock, adopting a calm façade and equipping a wan but appreciative smile.  "Why thank you, Flux," She accepted the box, studying its dimensions in her aura without opening it right away. She was more curious about the individual in front of her. "Who is this friend of yours, and... Why do you want to be friends with me?"

“Who? It’s this super cute little dragon named Kojo! He lives around here, even!” Flux chirped, happily handing over the box as Rose took it. “As for why, I like making new friends! It’s fun to hang with friends, and it’s always good when I get to meet new ones!”

She smiled widely, bouncing in place as she watched the other mare. The purple ‘unicorn’ was clearly very excited by this atmosphere and the gift giving, and had no plans to hide that fact. “I hope you like it! He said it was a somewhat rare material.”

• Like 1

Rare materials, huh? And from a dragon alchemist she hasn't heard of... It couldn't be anything bad, and the prospect of new materials to work with was quite endearing.

Keeping one eye on the hyperactive mare, she began to carefully unwrap the present, already bombarding it with an arsenal of observatory spells to tell her what it was before she even set eyes on it. Force of habit, but one that's never backfired. 

"Sure, we can be friends. Although I won't always be able to spend time with you. I'm a very busy mare."