Shelter from the (muscial) storm. (Sunny, Closed)

"I can imagine how that could make you feel. I wish I had something to say to make it feel less like a slight. All I can say is that its in the past. She's gone, defeated, and you're here. Now. And soon, ponies will see just how powerful and cool you are," she smiled, patting him on the shoulder. Frankly, she would have enjoyed not having any evil Alicorn trying to conquer her world and steal everypony's magic, dooming them to being incomplete and slaves. She could understand not wanting to be forgotten or thought of as weak, but...who cares what some ponies think? "Besides, it was from an insane pony. No reason to allow them to dictate how we feel about ourselves, right?"

She picked up one of her broken evil alicorn playset wings and pondered what he said next. Was it dishonesty? Not really, not the way she was thinking about it at least. "Hmm...I don't believe it is. After all, it is just a bit of acting. As for my friends, I don't plan on being, you know, an evil me. That would be really random! Like, they wouldn't believe it. But some new, hereforeto unknown evil Alicorn? Well, apparently Equestria has those just laying about under rugs or something. And we'll set it up right!" She got excited again. It was just like holding a play! "Oooh, this will be so much fun!...But we'll need at least one more pony's help, I think. I don't have anywhere near the level of craftsmareship to fix this or make something even better. We'll need..."

• 1 month later...

Accidental Allegro

The look on Allegro's face suggested that he still wasn't a big fan of this idea. Something about what Sunny was suggesting didn't seem right to him and the urge to awkwardly shuffle around a little won out in the end. "I mean... if evil alicorns are so common can't we just... you know... find one? I mean if they're going to be trying to take the world over or something anyway, is provoking them to act sooner rather then later a terrible idea?" For some strange reason the mental image of finding a sleeping pony with wings and a horn that looked like Sunny, but with a completely black coat that they needed to awaken via poking them with a stick came to mind.

Shaking his head slightly to get that image out, he decided to instead ask "So... let's say we go through with this idea and you dress yourself up. Are you... just planning on walking down the street, laughing evilly and announcing for all to hear that you intend to take over the world?"

• 2 weeks later...

“Oh Allegro, its gonna be fine! And fun. And then you’ll be a hero and everypony will just ADORE you,” She smiled broadly and warmly. “That will be an easy way to get ponies to accept you. Ponies love heroes and heroines and those that save the day. Or at least, you know, save an afternoon or something. And when its all over, I'm the one who has to deal with the awkward aftermath. And believe me, I'm used to plenty of those," she laughed breezily as she started imagining the look and costume.

While her mane was lost to wonder, her brain was allowed to ponder. Why not allow a random evil Alicorn to reveal itself? She giggled. "I was being a bit silly. Alicorns are exceptionally rare. In fact, I think there have only been...seven?...Alicorns in history. Of those, only one- Opaline- seemed to be entirely evil. Another wasn't evil per se but had, err...a period of time she was? It just so happens that between Opaline and...Lunar? Nightmare Moon, I think?...a lot of Equestrian history revolves around it," she finished, then shrugged. "In any case, I don't think we can count on that. Nope,' you'll just have to count on me and...somepony to design a great costume for me," she said, hopping back in place. "How about...Pipp?"

Accidental Allegro

The uncertainty was still there. Something in Allegro's gut was telling him that what Sunny was suggesting was a terrible idea for some reason but... well, seeing her get all excited about it and the fact that she was clearly more experienced in dealings with the herd then he was... maybe she had a point?

A sigh escaped him alongside a flick of his tail before he finally submitted to her judgement. "Alright." Taking a deep breath, he offered her a small smile. "So... who is Pipp?"

Sunny thought about it for a small moment. If he knew her, she assumed that he had to know about her friends. Of course, maybe he knew of them but not well enough to have a full accounting of their names. pony names could at times confuse or frustrate other creatures, or so the old stories told her. She nodded and cantered on over to a wall that had pictures of her and her friends during their new and joy-filled lives in Maretime Bay.

"Princess Pipp Petals of Zephyr Heights. We just call her Pipp!" She said, pointing at a picture of Pipp as she performed at Mane Melody. "She also owns the new mane-care saloon on the boardtrot," she said as she turned back to Allegro, beaming. "I'm sure you've seen her! She is very creative. If anypony could help us create an awesome costume, it would be her!"