Start RPing?

Cokeysion

Before you can get started with RP, you'll need to post your application on the Applications board for approval. You can find the application template for doing that here. Once your character has been approved and moved into the proper subfolder under Accepted Apps, and you've been added to the Roleplayers group on the site, you can jump right into the RP sections of the forum. As for what to do once you can RP, I believe that may best be answered in this thread where somepony else asked the same question recently.

Also, in the future, I'd advise posting questions in the Questions & Suggestions board instead of the Introductions board, as you'll be more likely to get the attention of somepony who can help.

There is also the small chance that a few users experienced the inability to post or start new topics throughout the board for a small couple-hour period of time. These questions might have stemmed from then. I cleaned up a few group-rights issues the other day that had prevented some users from being able to view the board correctly; hopefully the problem is now set straight :heart: