Hey there ponyfolk!

Irandael

Hi! My name is Irandael but i usually tell people to call me Ircza(pronounce that however you want, i dont care :) ). Anyway, i'm 18, male and i am from Czech Republic.

I've been watching MLP:FIM for some time now and even started a small community at my favorite DnD site.

Today i have found this site by accident and it really impressed me, so i hope i'll stay for some time.

My main hobby is STEAM. I do everything for steam and Valve. If anypony here is interested in this stuff we can have a talk someday later.

Uh well, thats everything about me. I hope i'll fit in well.

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Oh, if you like STEAM, there's a group from Canterlot on there. Check Canterlot Steam Group.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! cutie_RainbowD.gif

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Oh, if you like STEAM, there's a group from Canterlot on there. Check Canterlot Steam Group.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Oh, thanks you for such a welcome. If i'll have any question, i'll make sure to send you a message.

How i found canterlot? I was searching for a gif image of rarity whining(trolling) and best result was here. When i saw that the site adress is "canterlot" i could not resist to take a little peak.