Zeal's sketchin' corner

Zeal

Once upon a time, a vageuly artistic pony grew fond of a series of wallpapers done in a glowy style. Unfortunately for this one, Luna was not included. (as usual)

I decided to rectify that wrong. Here is a 1920x1080 wallpaper. I even made it .png. Aren't I the greatest?

Be soft with the pitchforks, good colts, filles, lovely mares and gentlestallions. This is my first attempt at a wallpaper, and of drawing Luna not in a bunny suit of any kind. :geek:

• Like 2

Damn that cuteness, I must do as you ask, Fluttershy. I'll need some instructions though. This board isn't my forte as of yet.

Haha, I was kidding. :P

Kind of.

Anyway, just hit that brown tab up top that says Gallery. Then, on the left, there should be a black Upload button. Hit New Album, fill in the details and... you should be able to upload after that. Let me know if you run into any trouble. :)

I'm not scared of Celestia's Secret Pony Service, I have a pitchfork !

I really like your wallpapers, especially the glowing Celly one.

Luna's face is really nice. Her legs I don't like much ? It looks like the first one is too big and the other ones too small for her body. But I'm not a very good artist or artist critic ... :oops:

I'm not scared of Celestia's Secret Pony Service, I have a pitchfork !

I really like your wallpapers, especially the glowing Celly one.

Luna's face is really nice. Her legs I don't like much ? It looks like the first one is too big and the other ones too small for her body. But I'm not a very good artist or artist critic ... :oops:

No problem, and thanks for your critique. It's true that her legs are slightly off in size, but it's something I noticed post-post. I consider Celly's much better done, save for a similar leg defect due to misinterpreted advice from a fellow artist. (It actually looked better before, amusingly enough) Remember, I'm only a starting out artist. Hee hee~ :smirk:

hi hi

He's a background pony? Why don't I know where he's from... He sure looks like he's playing a complicated piece. :)

He's a surreptitious sort of fella. The piece is a favourite of mine, but the notes are just random. :D

/watch?v=ounJsqomcv8

• 2 weeks later...