(Hoofington) A Group of Travelers (Open to All)

Bronies For Life

Silversword had just been checking out her surroundings, the fishy, salty smell all around her.

Just as she was about to trot up to a booth and seat herself, when she heard somepony call her name.

She saw a flash of white, and hopped to the side as Dusty appeared, his pelt dusty as ever.

"Dusty?" She squeaked in disbelief, eyes wide. Side-stepping him, she appeared to take interest in a plant for decoration.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, her voice a low whisper as she looked away from him.

When a waiter-pony noticed them, she attempted to look like an everyday pony meeting a friend at a restaurant.

"You, er, surprised me," she said loudly, then in a conspiratorial hiss, muttered, "You're not planning any heists here, are you?" as she slipped into a booth.

((sorry this toke so long ah'm sick as a dog))

“what?” Dusty looks all over “me? Nevver! Ah was just stopping by! And long be hold; ya are here too! So how ya doing silver?” he jumps in to the both next to her looking happy as can be “So What’s up silver? Missed me?” he sinkers and winks at her “and why are ya being so wired? Ohh… Do ah have some outstanding crime here? If ah do just tell me, ah well be gone in a flash!” he tells her with a rather nerves look. He can’t help but feel like he is missing something…

As Starflower sat down to eat, a frantic looking pony with a blue cap on rushed over to her.

"Urgent letter for Miss Starflower!" he shouted as he gave a sealed letter to the light blue unicorn.

"Thank you, sir," she said, flipping a bit coin to the departing messanger pony as she used her unicorn powers to open it. Her eyes bugged out as she read it.

"OH NO! I have to leave!" she said as she stood to her feet. "There's an emergency back at my clinic! I'm afraid I must go. Thank you all for your hospitality, a pleasure meeting you!"

Starflower left enough money on the table to pay for her meal and a generous tip as she trotted out the door.

(Starflower exits RP)

(OOC; The twins are good at first aid as demonstrated in the last thread since Weather Patrol is so dangerous at times, but I can whip up a nurse (unicorn?) for submissions if need be. )

Shanna took advantage of the sudden arrival of a messenger pony to put the rest of the group between her and Dusty.

Hoss worked at doing an imitation of empty air as he kept a weather eye on Dusty, which wasnt too far off since the furniture was similar to the twins coat color, and patiently waited for the food to arrive.

He thought *...Funny he should come into a place where Aqua has unlimited amounts of water to draw on. He must not be aware we are here yet...*

Trying to make small talk, and be less suspicious, he sniffed curiously at a small bottle at their table and looked to Aqua "Lemon juice? So that blends well with the tastes of the ocean food?"