Pony stuff at Dollar Tree

MyLittlePonyTales

So I heard that there was some My Little Pony calendars at Dollar Tree. There are a couple in my town, but I hadn't had the chance to get to one.

So today, my sister was going shopping for another sister's birthday, with my and my brother. She as planning to go to Dollar Tree, but then she was like.... "let's just go to Wal-Mart." I insisted we go to Dollar Tree. I go in and start looking around in the school type isle, with books, stickers, stuff like that. I spot a G4 coloring book. I grab it, then see one with a different cover behind it. Skimming through them both, I determined they were not the same. Looking around for more, I was able to find 5-6 different ones.

I still wasn't able to locate the calendars though. So, I asked this guy who was moving around pickle jars if they had more My Little Pony stuff. He directed me back to the isle I had been in. I decided to ask a FEMALE associate, as she'd probably know better. She was at the register, so I went up with the coloring books and asked her. She was unsure as well, hinting they'd be in the same place as the coloring books. But, then she said, "Oh, we have calendars." They were sitting past the register, on a counter. So she picks up one and begins looking through the others to see if they're all the same. She gives me one, and I look at it. Then I told her to give me another. One will probably be for a contest here. Also, one of the coloring books. I also picked up a coloring book for my sister. I have one of each cover for myself. Though, the coloring books were a bit scarce, and there was mostly one kind from what I saw.

Oh, and I picked up a Twilight Sparkle pony for my sister as well.

Tales out.

I remember looking at my local dollar store (I think it was a Dollar General) but they didn't have anything except a G4 Coloring book or two. I'd like to find the stickers or figs if they have any. I'll have to try to get over to the local Dollar Tree to see what they have, I didn't think about them carrying MLP swag.