Last post wins

*drags self into thread*

half an hour 'till I need to get up :l but school doesn't start until 10:00 today. but it's also pretty slow on canterlot this morning. stay home till 9:30 or go to school at my usual 7:40 time?

Ah, yes, I recall now.

No idea.

Now, totally digressing, I've decided that IRC is not a place for me. While forums are quite fine with me, showing the good part of this community, I've found too many flaws in it on IRC.

This made me sad a bit.

It's the new thing representing your RP availability, Green means always, yellow is Ask Me, and Red is Unavailable!

Well this is... dumb. With all due respect to creators of course, and I mean this respect.

But in old you could have added conditions etc etc. Everything was fine.

While new one not only disallows that, but also may confuse new members.

I guess it's just another step in Arx's crusade against "Putting rubbish under your avatars".

Now I'm awaiting avatars to become mane 6 only in order not to put rubbish there too .-.

So as you can simply see, I dislike the idea.

if I was a roleplayer, my apple would probably be red regardless of the time I have :l

the other day I was reading some RPs, and I was all "how do I even do this?! D:" so I think I'm giving up on my character for good :l

"how do I even do this?! D:"

Simple way: Imagine a situation. Put yourself inside of the events. Describe (according to your assigned personality) senses, thoughts, actions towards everything around (including others), add some details to colorize it. :P

More complicated way: Become your character in mind for good.

Least that's how I see it.

meh meh meh, as I've said many times, writing is not my thing at all >_> I have ideas, but very basic ones :l ones that would work better in a drawing usually

also this:

rr__a_call_to_arms_by_dragonofeclipse-d4rvsjb.png

• Like 1

oh magical girl oasis, you have the most talented artists :l

lol

"DO NOT USE THIS AS A REFERENCE, YOU CAN BUT THERE HAVE BEEN SLIGHT CHANGES I WONT MIND IF YOU DEW BUT I WAS JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW."

thanks for letting me know, I almost used your drawing as a reference :l

everybody_dieded__by_mewcherrioneechan-d46xdrc.jpg