Last post wins

nah, scenery is boring in any media XD except maybe papercraft XP it's a lot harder to add life and character to a building than it is to an organic shape

if you haven't read or watched twilight and you hate it, then that's annoying because you're probably bandwagon hating. if you have, hate it all you wish.

Twilight. Its cool to hate it...and lets face it...it deserve to be hated.

no It honestly deserves to go Apologies To every Vampire for being A disgrace to be associated with them

I didn't know donator status can expire! Is it by month or what?

It's 3 or 4 months period? Or 6? I'm not sure. Ask Davy Rosie~ He seems to know more about this than me.

Or Aria perhaps.

Hey. Hey hey hey. I watched those movies. They are an atrocity. Not to mention all the unfortunate implications... women like this movie? Do they want to become home abuse victims....?

Also, Rose, I believe the old rule was that you get 3 months worth of Donator status for 5$.

But I believe the rules have changed.. Not sure in what direction. I donated enough to be a lifetime donator, so I can't really see that anymore..

if you haven't read or watched twilight and you hate it, then that's annoying because you're probably bandwagon hating. if you have, hate it all you wish.

I hate it because one...I frankly developed a psychosis towards all vampire movies and games in my teens-VAMPIRES EVERYWHERE. GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!-and two...I hate it because that crap get a damn following while GOOD,CREATIVE and original films like scott pilgrim vs the world which is one of the most devoted to source material movies I ever seen, even going as far as to do back flips thru interesting effects to the get the comic styling into real life did not even break even.

but to be honest. I hate most modern movies.

I hate it because one...I frankly developed a psychosis towards all vampire movies and games in my teens-VAMPIRES EVERYWHERE. GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!-and two...I hate it because that crap get a damn following while GOOD,CREATIVE and original films like scott pilgrim vs the world which is one of the most devoted to source material movies I ever seen, even going as far as to do back flips thru interesting effects to the get the comic styling into real life did not even break even.

I sound kind of like a hipster...I think...I'm still not totally sure what a hipster is but my friends say I'm one apparently.

Hey. Hey hey hey. I watched those movies. They are an atrocity. Not to mention all the unfortunate implications... women like this movie? Do they want to become home abuse victims....?

and there we go, reasons to hate it :3

I hate it too XD I watched the movie at my birthday party because I was outvoted five to one

people who just say "I hate Twilight because it's gay :U" are the annoying ones

Things are eerie in the night.

:T

true I wont deny that

and there we go, reasons to hate it :3

I hate it too XD I watched the movie at my birthday party because I was outvoted five to one

people who just say "I hate Twilight because it's gay :U" are the annoying ones

Wow... I hate that and yeay those people are anoying

What was your dream about Appy?

There wasn't violence in it this time, which was comforting

eerie buildings

lighting is always important in the dreams

And some guy who reminded me of The Cyclops by Redon.

Something that looked like a dungeon.

It wasn't.

>_>

Close enough...I guess.

*pats face*

patpatpat

:I

I actually read Twilight, and I didn't care for it. I understand the psychology of why it was so popular (especially with young girls), so I see where all of the fuss came from.

Let's see if I can chimney think this into something short: Bella is a blank-slate everygirl that teenagers can relate to, and as we well-enough know, characters we can relate to are characters we come to care about and like -- and by that extension with the way the book was written, it became a pop-cultural thing. Smart writing is not good writing, and the books were written with a certain hook to them that made them so popular.

That's the lesson for today, class.