Last post wins

eeeeeh, actually this list is too hard :l hard to match 20+ people with six personality types. but Rosie would make a good pinky the bear :U or maybe puddles the frog

also that picture that isn't showing up is a picture of Twilight and Rainbowdash. Rainbowdash is dressed as daring doo :l you gotta open it in a new tab

and dad bought me a cowboy hat

also, is this about double posting? which Angie does all the time.

• Like 1

I think we could fit LastPost as a town name :U

blaaaah, I can't wait for this new game. I want to be able to play with people ;~; maybe I'll give my character a good name this time.

Cinnamon, Sugar and Banana are my three GC character's names :l I forget my CF and WW names though

Nintendo could be making dumptrucks worth of money if they'd port/design some games like AC and Pokémon for mobile devices -- and making them online to connect with other players. Those two properties in particular have a really good "play on the go" format that one can easily pick up and play in short spurts, along with the interactivity! I know it will never happen, but I can dream. Oh yes I can!

do you mean portable as in from cellphones and stuff? .-. if not, they already have an AC game like that, and they're making a second one. the DS and the 3DS versions have wi-fi to play with other players around the world, and both systems are portable. you just need to have the other person's friend code, so that little kids aren't free to chat with strangers.

y'all should get 3DSs and the new AC game when it comes out so you can play with Angie :U her wii and DS aren't compatible with her wi-fi, but her 3DS is.

• Like 1

yep yep. AC runs on the same calendar and clock as we do. if you came to visit my town, it'd be 10:26am on a summer day. if I went to visit yours, your town would be the same time zone that you're in. I'd also get to celebrate all your German holidays with you.

nah, I know. there's only a few different holidays between the different games, but some of them are really cool o)3) the Japanese version has lots of cool things that don't happen in the north american version.

also, today is a dress-up flash game day :l if you need me, I'll be exploring the little girl's area of the internet.