Last post wins

ROSIE D:

I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU FOR REASONS THAT ESCAPE ME

THOSE REASONS MIGHT'VE BEEN BOREDOM, NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, SINCE YOU POST SO MUCH

ALSO CANTERCHAT IS BACK. MAYBE I WON'T SPEND HOURS LOOKING AT YOUR AVI AND ACTUALLY CHAT WITH YOU THIS TIME :U KINDA SORTA MAYBE

ROSIE D:

I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU FOR REASONS THAT ESCAPE ME

ALSO CANTERCHAT IS BACK. MAYBE I WON'T SPEND HOURS LOOKING AT YOUR AVI AND ACTUALLY CHAT WITH YOU THIS TIME :U KINDA SORTA MAYBE

It's nice to be back! I noticed the chat is back! We should totally! I don't bite hard if I know you, and I've had all my shots! I think.

New best song ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LniRa3K2Tgw

So I am back from that little con thing and for a first time at an event that was also it's first year running was pretty good! I'll admit, for 10 dollars entrance fee the merch was a little expensive but they had a halo tourney going on and an MK 9 one that we were signed up for but poor management forced us to choose Chinese buffet over the tourney... Still had a great time, met a few fellow bronies and had compliments on the Skyrim Fluttershy shirt along with some aws when i told them it was discontinued. I pulled out my cast blind bags that I had, even my glitters from my Steampunk bag and had this dude in Shippuden Kakashi cosplay and he said that RD was best pony and I responded with I'm a Fluttershy guy myself and we didnt Brohoof but we both made each other's experience a lot of fun! There was one guy who shook his head at my shirt and said that he wished he had a blowtorch because they were a waste of plastic. But then we shook hands after I told him I was into anthro/humanized. I managed to spread the word about my love for Earthbound/Mother with others who were receptive to it or had played it. That same dude who was Kakashi mentioned to me that he still has a legit copy of Earthbound that works!

I don't know, maybe just make tons of cupcakes and a cake that says, "Goodbye! Thanks for the job!"

Neigh, it's not that easy. I'll tell you about it when you're older! Ha.

Oh, and I totally made cupcakes and brought them into work today. How the hay did you know? :shock:

I'm glad you had fun, Silver!

Rosie got hired for this other job that pays more! Now she has to figure out what to do with her current not-paying-as-well-job.

>Superglue everything to its respective platform.

>Then say "I don't want to get stuck down in a dead end job"

> They won't get it

> "I guess you could say, this is a sticky situation"

> Wat Rosey you crazy

> "Lets try and stick to the point'

> :l

> "Sticking it to the man"

> ....

> "I just need to hold it all together"

> Rosey you're fired.

> Once you leave, they'll get it

• Like 4

I feel naughty posting in this thread now...

Nooooot too sure why that would be.

Unless you've been listening a tad too much to the spiteful ravings of anger fueled ponies.

*tilts head*

If that be the case, you might wanna avoid such negative people, my dearliest dear :I

Avoid the unhappy and the unlucky for they are as infectious as diseases~

Or perhaps of course you're just talking about Aria.

In which case, we all feel like that from time to time.

Nooooot too sure why that would be.

Unless you've been listening a tad too much to the spiteful ravings of anger fueled ponies.

*tilts head*

If that be the case, you might wanna avoid such negative people, my dearliest dear :I

Avoid the unhappy and the unlucky for they are as infectious as diseases~

Or perhaps of course you're just talking about Aria.

In which case, we all feel like that from time to time.

You said you loved me...where were you to embrace me in your manly chest when I returned...?

also I keep vomiting tears