Last post wins

you wanna help me find my glasses? normally I put them on the computer but my computer is all broked now cuz some idiot sandwich spilled water all over it so the keyboard is dead so there's no point putting my computer near my bed and so I just woke up and I don't know where I put my glasses instead. 

it won't be effort cuz you can do it from thischair or my bed probably.

if someone asks if you have chest and leg hair after you mention shaving your face, what's he asking?

is he asking if you currently have it, or is he like, asking if I have leg hair? cuz the context is me TAKIN CARE OF IT so if I was like "bah shaving is for LOSERS" and he asked it'd make sense for at the moment, but like clearly I shave it so? is he really asking if I ever have leg hair? I NEED HELP

pls help dinosaur ):

turns out he thought girls didn't have leg hair ever and didn't need to shave to have smooth legs.
I feel like
maybe IM the wrong one
maybe IM THE IDIOT D:
everything I've known about girls turned out to be false

please, tell me everything there is to no about girls. you're probably qualified, please dinosaur D:

edit: why would I write "no"? who even does that? SOMEONE ELSE TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT TYPING

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to stare off into space while you type. like right now I'm lookin at my logitech logo on my mouse. it's like a banana with an eye that's lookin at stuff outside of it? maybe it's a USB wireless eye so that's why it connects to the product? 

what do you think the logitech logo is supposed to be?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBA9pEXA4NId-mPVBxenu

is that a mouse

zoom and enhance

I don't get it

my brother says my mouse is too small and also sometimes m3 doesn't work but it's really fun to put a qtip in the sensor hole and then it starts working again, I really like that feature

nobody talked to me for 2 hours cuz everyone IGNORED my ad so I just looked at this AND I THINK I GET IT
though I'm still confused about what it is and why it's the logo

Edited by Cathalos