Last post wins

Penumbra had a different userpicture when this thread was first starting to get going.

I don't remember what it was, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that one :3

yes, I was just thinking about this last night... I really have no idea what it was. I just know that he switched it to the one he has now, and tadaaa, tea tray girl was born.

all I know is that I forgot who Penby was once he switched it >_> I thought he was a new member until I looked back and saw that his old posts had his new user picture

Penumbra had a different userpicture when this thread was first starting to get going.

I don't remember what it was, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that one :3

My first picture was filly applejack as she was leaving to manehatten with 'how am I carrying this' over her bag

my second was that gif of Fluttershy being scared of her shadow

my third I think was a gif of pinkie

the it was 'have tuba, will travel'

And now its the one I have...now.

I have never gotten into any real conversations or ever talked to any of the mods/admins... I can't say much about them.

They do hold responsability, therefore they must really never make rude, uncalled for remarks and comments.

Except that some of them are can be QUITE rude.

Most of them maintain a very professional air, but, with perhaps the exception of Tales (who is my second favorite mod, since she's nearly just like Mane), none of them seem to be QUITE as amazingly nice and friendly as Manestream~

My first picture was filly applejack as she was leaving to manehatten with 'how am I carrying this' over her bag

my second was that gif of Fluttershy being scared of her shadow

my third I think was a gif of pinkie

the it was 'have tuba, will travel'

And now its the one I have...now.

I remember all of those. I thought they were all different people

• Like 1

yes, I was just thinking about this last night... I really have no idea what it was. I just know that he switched it to the one he has now, and tadaaa, tea tray girl was born.

all I know is that I forgot who Penby was once he switched it >_> I thought he was a new member until I looked back and saw that his old posts had his new user picture

Wait, how am i responsible for the tea tray girl?

Wait, how am i responsible for the tea tray girl?

because in my head, Fawkes is incredibly tall, and you're slightly short. this happened waaaaaaaaay early on in the topic, shortly after 100 pages if I remember correctly. you two seemed to get along, Fawkes loved tea, and you seemed like the perfect hight to be tea tray girl

Except that some of them are can be QUITE rude.

Most of them maintain a very professional air, but, with perhaps the exception of Tales (who is my second favorite mod, since she's nearly just like Mane), none of them seem to be QUITE as amazingly nice and friendly as Manestream~

I think Fawkes REALLY likes Manestream. :D

because in my head, Fawkes is incredibly tall, and you're slightly short. this happened waaaaaaaaay early on in the topic, shortly after 100 pages if I remember correctly. you two seemed to get along, Fawkes loved tea, and you seemed like the perfect hight to be tea tray girl

At what point did you realize that I was a boy?

...I wouldn't mind being his tea tray girl....

shortly after I said I wanted to draw Fawkes. that's when I checked your profile for the first time to make sure

Mmm.

Penumbry and I... used to be close...

A loooooong, long time ago... >:

And aren't some of the connections kinda funny?

So Penumbra's picture inspired tea tray girl. Specifically Fluttershy. Who IS a pegasus.

The pony who would BECOME my tea tray pony is NAMED Pegasus.

The other pony in the picture, Pinkie Pie, who is dressed as the Mad Hatter (basically ME :3), is BEST pony (aka MY favorite pony) :3

Lawl, I dunno xD

• Like 1

Penumbra was the one pony that Fawkes was considering when he started his quest for a tea tray pony...

I don't remember how my thought process went from there...

But I think that I thought that Penumbra would never do it, cuz Penumbra sits at the other head of the table of Madness... not to Fawkes' side >:

ALSO, Penumbra doesn't like TEA >:[

It would be like forcing a kid who's allergic to peanuts, pass out bags of peanuts at a circus.

PFFFFH.

Oh my.

That would be HILARIOUS :'3

I think Fawkes REALLY likes Manestream. :D

I do :3

She's an AMAZING mod.

She's amazing at what she does and she's amazingly kind-hearted.

She's also engaged to a nice young lass who I BELIEVE has a profile on here somewhere ;3

I do :3

She's an AMAZING mod.

She's amazing at what she does and she's amazingly kind-hearted.

She's also engaged to a nice young lass who I BELIEVE has a profile on here somewhere ;3

Gee, I wonder who that isssss. :P

No, seriously, I am not positive.

I'm sure it MUST be you.. Then something in my head is sayying it isn't.. Then vise versa...

It must be you...

You did that ";3" thing.. So, it MUST be you...

Help me out man!

Gee, I wonder who that isssss. :P

No, seriously, I am not positive.

I'm sure it MUST be you.. Then something in my head is sayying it isn't.. Then vise versa...

It must be you...

You did that ";3" thing.. So, it MUST be you...

Help me out man!

Rockzy is aware that Fawkesy is a boy, right? D:

• Like 1