Last post wins

ah, that was one thing I was going to point out. you seem to be much better at drawing the top half of the pony, while I seem to be better at the bottom half XD at least in my more recent drawings ._.

but the face D: your faces are all "wah, why can't Angie draw that face"-like

LOL

Yes, bodies and legs are tough for me. Yours are so smooth :'I

And thank you! :'D

Whereas, yours look very nice :I

Especially your colored stuff. :I

anybody still awake? I assume we're having one of those sleep overs where we stay up all night, because that's definitely the best thing to do the night before an exam

also, ages still show up in profiles when you have canterlot set to mobile

I'm awake and not snoozing!

We can discuss things!

Like candy and sweets and puddings and ice creams and pies and cupcakes and cakes and muffins and bagels and butter and butter knives and marzipan and tubs and baths and showers and water and septics and drains and clocks and ticks and bugs and sprays and perfumes and ponies and marshmallows and smores and Luna and magic and books and dragons and the new lunar republics final assault plans against the celestial capital city in order to secure victory for the moon and the republic and books and studies and schools and pencils and drawing and doodles and pictures and cameras and sodas and burgers and bacon and bacon and bacon and how much we love bacon and maybe salads and walking and jogging and running and elections and politics and laptops and speakers and videogames and lovely lovely good times to be had by all!