Last post wins

Family lol

but I'm pretty used to it >_>

They never have anything good to say about me

they also told me I argue too much when I was defending myself lol

<:I

I know how you feel. Recently my parents grounded me because they don't want a "weakling" son. I told them I like myself the way I am. They told me to lift weights or else.

But yes, no matter what parents say, you're epic.

Wait... What is it?

Oh wait....now I remember :D

*Inhales*

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3:D

Okay...now I can rest easy, you guys have fun :)

Goodnight ;-)

the same thing it is every night :/

I know how you feel. Recently my parents grounded me because they don't want a "weakling" son. I told them I like myself the way I am. They told me to lift weights or else.

But yes, no matter what parents say, you're epic.

Thank you, Nasty. Yeah, parents can be pretty frustrating but eh.

Don't worry about your folks, though. As long as you're happy with yourself <:I

*sounds corny*

Ah, also, I want something to call you other than Nasty. I always feel rude when I write that.

And thanks. Reading that made me feel better, actually XD

Thank you, Nasty. Yeah, parents can be pretty frustrating but eh.

Don't worry about your folks, though. As long as you're happy with yourself <:I

*sounds corny*

Ah, also, I want something to call you other than Nasty. I always feel rude when I write that.

And thanks. Reading that made me feel better, actually XD

Nonsense. Nasty's just fine :3

As corny as it sounds, that's what I told them. If I change myself that way, I won't be me anymore. Because I'm not very strong I learned to be a good person, I think.

Well, outside of trolling and lying anyway :3 And I'm glad you feel better.

What was your folks' reasoning to get mad at you anyway?

Nonsense. Nasty's just fine :3

As corny as it sounds, that's what I told them. If I change myself that way, I won't be me anymore. Because I'm not very strong I learned to be a good person, I think.

Well, outside of trolling and lying anyway :3 And I'm glad you feel better.

What was your folks' reasoning to get mad at you anyway?

:I

Here, Nasty. It's a long message XD

Well, everyone can have a bit of fun now and then, can't they? XD

Hm..

You're like a Sweetie Belle. :I

She's the only one that I like out of the CMC anyway. Applebloom isn't so bad, but eh.

Ah, it was about some stupid dual enrollment junk, and how they treat me as if I can't do anything by myself. Besides the fact that I'm the youngest, my brother and sister weren't necessarily the best at their studies. My brother is intelligent, just very lazy. :I My sister isn't very good at doing her work either >_>

So there's a ton more pressure on me, and I'm forced to be the "perfect" child. The problem is, they never see the good in me. The fact that I'm taking AP classes? That's great, whatever, it's just not good enough. My A/B average isn't good enough either

neither is the fact that I'm dedicated to one club, and have been active in events and going to competition in a month or two

>_>

I just get told that I'm lazy, irresponsible, and that the only thing I'm good for is arguing. ._.

I mean, I don't want to sound whiny, but ugh

I just wish I was given a bit more credit for the things I do

And then, there's the fact that they don't listen to me ._. I can't ever make a suggestion without it being laughed off by the entire family. Whoever isn't there to laugh it off at the moment gets called and told.

And then there's the fact that it's just constant complaining about me

all the time >_>; Despite the fact that I do the most around the house, out of my siblings. Also, my parents are kinda sexist. XD

I love my family, but still. XD

edit: It's not as if I like being a conflicting person, but.. *shrug*

Anyway

sorry for whining :I

yay, now you can type with something exspensive :^D because a Casio Privia PX-555R is totally a computer keyboard and not a musical instrument

Hah, riiiiight. :P

Angie, do you read those Tumblr pony blogs?

:I

Here, Nasty. It's a long message XD

Well, everyone can have a bit of fun now and then, can't they? XD

Hm..

You're like a Sweetie Belle. :I

She's the only one that I like out of the CMC anyway. Applebloom isn't so bad, but eh.

Ah, it was about some stupid dual enrollment junk, and how they treat me as if I can't do anything by myself. Besides the fact that I'm the youngest, my brother and sister weren't necessarily the best at their studies. My brother is intelligent, just very lazy. :I My sister isn't very good at doing her work either >_>

So there's a ton more pressure on me, and I'm forced to be the "perfect" child. The problem is, they never see the good in me. The fact that I'm taking AP classes? That's great, whatever, it's just not good enough. My A/B average isn't good enough either

neither is the fact that I'm dedicated to one club, and have been active in events and going to competition in a month or two

>_>

I just get told that I'm lazy, irresponsible, and that the only thing I'm good for is arguing. ._.

I mean, I don't want to sound whiny, but ugh

I just wish I was given a bit more credit for the things I do

And then, there's the fact that they don't listen to me ._. I can't ever make a suggestion without it being laughed off by the entire family. Whoever isn't there to laugh it off at the moment gets called and told.

And then there's the fact that it's just constant complaining about me

all the time >_>; Despite the fact that I do the most around the house, out of my siblings. Also, my parents are kinda sexist. XD

I love my family, but still. XD

I can relate to you in so many ways. My parents never listen to my suggestions or things that I think should change. I ask for wifi, and then they say I'd be on it all day, and to be honest the reason I am is to get away from them :/ While my sister currently does whatever she wants and doesn't listen to a word they say, and my parents don't even punish her because "she's out of control, yo" while I get the heat for not being a stereotypical "strong" male that likes being outdoors and bullies those who are weaker than him.

But I still love them too. I actually need to run now, and guess what reason? :3

Anyway, good luck with everything.

I can relate to you in so many ways. My parents never listen to my suggestions or things that I think should change. I ask for wifi, and then they say I'd be on it all day, and to be honest the reason I am is to get away from them :/ While my sister currently does whatever she wants and doesn't listen to a word they say, and my parents don't even punish her because "she's out of control, yo" while I get the heat for not being a stereotypical "strong" male that likes being outdoors and bullies those who are weaker than him.

But I still love them too. I actually need to run now, and guess what reason? :3

Anyway, good luck with everything.

I get the same stuff for not being the girl they want me to be. The one who's great at cooking and cleaning and is quiet as a mouse. ^^

Good luck to you as well. c:

Have fun on your run. XD

mm, I've been meaning to, I just haven't gotten around to it :/ the only tumblr I'm spent longer than ten minutes on was *bad word* yeah, animal crossing

Oh... Well.. Got my AWESHUM avatar from there. :D

I get the same stuff for not being the girl they want me to be. The one who's great at cooking and cleaning and is quiet as a mouse. ^^

Good luck to you as well. c:

Have fun on your run. XD

When I said run I meant I need to leave :P

Unless of course you were being funneh. If so, it was grand. If not, teehee :P