Last post wins

because everybody knows that if you're Angie, you can't make a character without drawing them first

This is natural. I did this throughout my entire childhood. Character development is about ideas and plots. It requires really no writting skill what so ever. You only need writting skills if you plan on telling it as a story. But simply saying the characters details works just fine for background-emotions and emotional history-...

but..this is all obvious. Just letting you know that its not really odd. Most drawers do this, especially if their better at maths or generally bad at ENglish skills.

Well.....you not liking writing....

But you have an RP pony Angie :/

people just keep asking me left and right to RP with them. I have to give in at some point XD I always see arts and stuffs from RP peoples, and it all looks like so much fun. I hate writing, but I love telling stories, but the only way to get better at telling stories is to practice writing

Well...I guess that makes sense :)

RPing is basically story telling, it's just an ongoing story that you have to change as it goes along to accommodate changes other people make....

That's most of the fun of RPing, trying to be creative, but also keeping it relevant and believable :D