Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

I wish I voice acted... I've been doing imitations since I was itty bitty twinkie winkie! I could match my sister's voice so super perfect that I could get into her password journal on extreme security, then I'd do a really silly voice and word so she couldn't do it back. Maybe that's why I love to sing now that I'm older? :D

what do you not do Sulvie?

drawing, animating, writing, voice acting...

The voice acting thing is pretty recent and I assure you its definately not my strongest suit but I used to act a few years back and being glued to my PC denied me the ability to express myself more physically. Its only thanks to bumping into a great voice actor who became my freind that I took it up.

I am bad but it gives me the chance to talk, some people say they like my voice naturally but...

I was thinking of reading fanfics on youtube. If I did this would you guys listen and if I did, any fanfics you want to suggest?

Guest EoLPinkie

The voice acting thing is pretty recent and I assure you its definately not my strongest suit but I used to act a few years back and being glued to my PC denied me the ability to express myself more physically. Its only thanks to bumping into a great voice actor who became my freind that I took it up.

I am bad but it gives me the chance to talk, some people say they like my voice naturally but...

I was thinking of reading fanfics on youtube. If I did this would you guys listen and if I did, any fanfics you want to suggest?

I would get a marshmallow hot chocolate and blanket to listen to whatever you wanted to read!

Sure Sulvuss....I would listen....as for suggestion.....I honestly have no idea....

*cough* mine *cough*

Ah I'm just kidding :P

Maybe.....My Little Dashie....or has that been overdone?

I pretty jaded in emotional reaction. The end of my little Dashie I trembled slightly and then drank some tea, I don't really burst into tears or anything. But, maybe. I got a craptastic mic but it works and really all you need is a functional mic to do online voice acting. If you do impression or heck..even random voices when your messing about then really your technically voice acting.

Yea. Maybe I will read your fanfic...maybe..thats actually a good idea.

Well......you are way more talented than in me in pretty much every respect Sulvuss :/

So I guess I'm jealous of that.....

I am not really that talented. My drawing skills are not that good, my writting is rustic and ok. My voice acting is just a head ups...Terrible and obviouslly amaturish and my animation despite being a noob is apparently been told very good and ambitious but that mostly thanks to years of drawing to help me understand movements and shots.

If you was like me, you would wish you weren't .There reasons I never talk about my past.

Awwww....Sulvuss.....

I don't know what has happened in your past....but I don't think that really matters....

What I see is someone who is dedicated, not just to himself and his many crafts, but to those around he has promised to help....

There aren't many people I can say that about in this world....

So that's why I wish the world was full of Sulvuss'.....

Or is that Sulvusi :P

Awwww....Sulvuss.....

I don't know what has happened in your past....but I don't think that really matters....

What I see is someone who is dedicated, not just to himself and his many crafts, but to those around he has promised to help....

There aren't many people I can say that about in this world....

So that's why I wish the world was full of Sulvuss'.....

Or is that Sulvusi :P

Why, this is the most sweetest thing. I could just hang this up in a frame in my room is just so danm charming. I would actually, if I could.

Well, its hard not to be determined to help out such a lovely community. I had would need a heart of steel to say no.

Glad your feeling better Sulvuss :)

And....maybe Angie :P

Well my work here is down :D

*Relaxes*

Wake me when someone has a complete emotional breakdown ;-)

I don't have breakdowns..

*rips out hair and throws it around in the air bfore running away letting off a blood curling scream*