Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

I don't know that I do, just spending too much time on the Internet diagnosing myself :D I'm really dizzy today, and my dad has diabetes. And up until recently I ate waaaaay too much sugar. And didn't get enough exercise. And get random aches from time to time :sad: I should go get checked, even though I had blood work just last December.

Guest EoLPinkie

Yep! I'm going to. I'd rather have to watch what I eat every day and exercise for 30 minutes rather than have to have amputations while going blind. Speaking of which my vision has been a little blurry from time to time lately, but I thought that was just from new contacts. I'm turning into a hypochondriac!

mm, if I PM it to you, I might as well post it... Fawkes should be coming back online sometime soon... >_> I'll just post it without him :P

EDIT: imagination! if you haven't looked yet, you're not allowed to look unless Fawkes says you can D:

it's Fawkes :^D again :^l

I'm sick of drawing ponies and people, and this is neither a pony nor a person, so I drew it :3 I also tried some new stuffs with my colouring technique. I feel bad for drawing two all-out drawings of Fawkes and none of anybody else though ): after all the stupid ponies I have to draw for people, I'm doing an all out drawing of Appy.

fawkesequus_by_theblueprintforlife-d4ofsh9.png

I also got lazy on the background :/

why is this so blurry? :scream: it looks fine on DA!

• Like 3

Angie, that is amazing. :I

I'm not too sure on the monkey paw, but everything else looks splendid.

:I

Mm, yes.

XD

I love the head.

So much :'I

He doesn't look as evil or strong as Applestia though. =w=

• Like 1