Last post wins

super godmode?

also night conor

also ZOMG HOW COULD I FORGET PONIES D: BECAUSE THE WHOLE WEEK HAS BEEN A WEEKEND FOR ME, THAT'S HOW

THIS.

OMGTHIS>

ANGIE YOU NINJAD ME.

I HAVE TO EDIT MY POST SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU NINJAD ME AND SAID WHAT I SAID BEFORE I SAID IT!! D:

• Like 1

So Appliance.

Tomorrow is once again Poniday.

You gonna shatter my hopes and dreams again and leave me softly sobbing for the first 15 minutes of ponies tomorrow?

You know, I had to go back and rewatch the episode last weekend JUST because I couldn't see what was happening for the first part of it :I

you know what the most annoying question ever is that people (including myself) LOVE asking but few people can answer? :3

the "if I was an animal, what animal would I be?" question :3

• Like 1

Revision.png

:I

Angie gave me good advice on the legs, though.

OH I SEE sorry I was doing like seven things at once

Really good job :D I should try drawing ponies sometime rather than monsters. After all, how could one not after seeing so many lovely ponies?

So Appliance.

Tomorrow is once again Poniday.

You gonna shatter my hopes and dreams again and leave me softly sobbing for the first 15 minutes of ponies tomorrow?

You know, I had to go back and rewatch the episode last weekend JUST because I couldn't see what was happening for the first part of it :I

I don't like Dash. But I'll try and wake early.

What time, EST?

OH I SEE sorry I was doing like seven things at once

Really good job :D I should try drawing ponies sometime rather than monsters. After all, how could one not after seeing so many lovely ponies?

Oh, you. :'I

I was actually wondering what it would look like if you had a ponysona.

Guest EoLPinkie

you know what the most annoying question ever is that people (including myself) LOVE asking but few people can answer? :3

the "if I was an animal, what animal would I be?" question :3

A wolf. Tis easy!