Last post wins

anyways guys, I'm gonna have to go to bed now, and I have another wrestling tournament tomorrow, so I won't be on until that night

You wrestle?! :o

I wrestled at 152! Loved it. Only did it in High School and I still regret to this day not trying it sooner. Best sport ever.

Also, no, I'm eating a liver slice sandwich! A rather nice, thick slice of beef liver my mother made just this evening, topped with wondrous pork bacon and fried onions.

You wrestle?!

I wrestled at 152! Loved it. Only did it in High School and I still regret to this day not trying it sooner. Best sport ever.

Also, no, I'm eating a liver slice sandwich! A rather nice, thick slice of beef liver my mother made just this evening, topped with wondrous pork bacon and fried onions.

*shivers*

Beef liver and mother shouldn't be used in the same sentence...

Fawkes as read some interesting comic strips...

Though hilarious xD

so I was just listening to the song "I can't stop googling myself" so I decided to google myself

lets see what shows up :^D

angiecakes

angiecakes.tumblr.com/

15 Dec 2011 – If you know me, you would know I love lipstick and shoes. Especially shoes. I own a million pairs or even as much as Imelda Marcos.

also a bunch of of small cake businesses and some peep show lady on myspace :^D

much better turn out than when you search my real name. I get a bunch of pictures of old ladies :\

(º∇º) oh god I'm so bored

lokig.jpg

There you go, Ashmatic.

The ballad of Loki:

A large variety of capes flung about in the air, spreading out as wings which weakly broke and bent at the behest of the strong gusts of wind that was flowing from all directions yet despite all the twist and shifts, tanglements and curls the fabrics of clothe always gently returned to form at the the back of the figure before being played with once more by the invisible element. The pats of rumaging clothes and furious charges of wind seem to dwell underneath a solenm sky, one that bore the grey clouds of a cold and contemptious yet passive aggressive wintery land could provide, sending shivers in waves to anyone not hardend to such hate, even for such a native he could hardly keep his form from slightly trembling from the assualt of such weather although with the screaming clashes of air going on around him it more than made his slight movement seem worthless and pale in comparison. A few seconds past, letting the hordes of wind fight across the atmoshpere before the sound of something else came into play.

"Thud" It was a boot, a hefty one that lumbered just a tad if one were to guess. It definately had enough weight in it to make the ground cry out a little although to say it was thunderous would be a overstatement but enough to compete with such feirce winds is still more than threatening to the ears. The figure only stood there, all along the sounds of feet beating harder yet remaining at a rather hesitant pace, like a solder nervously moving forth on the front line, sure it was strong and proud yet it hardly seemed in a rush to get to where it was going any time soon. The thuds finally stopped when sounding off only a few feet behind the man.

"So.,..you came to stop me?" Came a tone, one that was...well, in lack of a better word exhausted and tired. It didn't care, even lacking the under belly in its words to sound spiteful or cruel although there was but the tiniest fragence in the voice that smelt only of the most grayest of moods and melancholy of emotions.

"Loki..you've gone mad. Why would you do this...?" Came another voice. It was far more alive, actually containing some sense of strength in it with a pang of something that could be called rightous fury although that same over tone was heavily clashing with a clear space of dreading curiousity in it as well.

"Brother. You...cannot see. The things that I keep. The tears on her cheek, the cries of the weak. The emotion thats we seek..they can all be created. Truth is what we make it. How is it sad..that I..a god can become mad...truly we are as pitiful as what we have created..." Loki only took in a large amount of air, lifting his shoulders up before blowing it all out into the scene before him.

He was placed at the end of a cliff, the sight before him being nothing but a never ending black that showed no sign of end or beginning. It bore no sound and the air reach to a halt as did colour and form when dipping into its frame. It reached to the sky, to the heavens and consumed everything in a oil like black that thickend more into a dark tint than that of shadows at night. Behind Loki was ground that was smothered in various rocks and a small circle that was big enough for one peasentry house, smooth enough for it too although it was bare apart from the pair of gods that stood before it.

------------

Yea. I was bored so I wrote that in ten/twenty minutes. Nothing better to do.

Can't be bothered to write anything good right now.

I can't figure out how to quote people on my 3ds, but if I could, I would quote fawkes.

did you click on the thing where it says "showing results for whatever thing. search insread for irockz28"?

I can't figure out how to quote people on my 3ds, but if I could, I would quote fawkes.

did you click on the thing where it says "showing results for whatever thing. search insread for irockz28"?

...myyyyyyy bad xD

Ooh, Chappelle! :3