Last post wins

For the episode? :-o (i have no idea what I'm doing, I think I'm in the spoilers section now... So basically the episode'll play while everyone comments on it? And will it be in the chatroom?

no, you're in the chat for live discussion. you need to have a livestream on another website open.

this is the one I'm using http://www.bronystate.net/theatre/pinkie/

Yep.

Hmmm... That's really nice of you. I'll have to think about it... Oh, I have an idea. You wouldn't happen to know who Quote and Curly Brace are, would you? They're characters from the greatest indie title ever, Cave Story :kissy: Something with them would be pretty smashing, if you wouldn't mind.

Hmmm... That's really nice of you. I'll have to think about it... Oh, I have an idea. You wouldn't happen to know who Quote and Curly Brace are, would you? They're characters from the greatest indie title ever, Cave Story :kissy: Something with them would be pretty smashing, if you wouldn't mind.

Sorry. I never heard of them.

Everybody on IRC is a friggin whiner.

"OMG WE CAN'T WATCH IT"

While I post a livestream.

You had to bring it up here eh? Like I said, respect those who can't watch live streams. I know you posted it multiple times and were starting to give out spoilers but I had properly asked you to stop but you just had to continue. I don't mind you posting the live streams and all but forcing us to GO CLICK AND WATCH NOW, is what ticked me off.

Believe me, I want to watch it and click but due to present circumstances (which you don't seem to get) some of us can't watch. Please understand that before jumping into conclusions.

Like I said in the chat. RESPECT. That's all I ask.

Sorry I had to bring this here but it needed to be cleared out.

You had to bring it up here eh? Like I said, respect those who can't watch live streams. I know you posted it multiple times and were starting to give out spoilers but I had properly asked you to stop but you just had to continue. I don't mind you posting the live streams and all but forcing us to GO CLICK AND WATCH NOW, is what ticked me off.

Believe me, I want to watch it and click but due to present circumstances (which you don't seem to get) some of us can't watch. Please understand that before jumping into conclusions.

Like I said in the chat. RESPECT. That's all I ask.

Sorry I had to bring this here but it needed to be cleared out.

TRUTH