Last post wins

I don't know what I want to do, but I know I'm ready to be done with work for today! I'm smashing my forehead on my desk waiting for the last 15 mins to go by!

By any chance has your boss or a co-worker walked by and seen you looking at pony related stuff? I would imagine it would be sort of an awkward experience.

Guest EoLPinkie

By any chance has your boss or a co-worker walked by and seen you looking at pony related stuff? I would imagine it would be sort of an awkward experience.

Privacy screens help a lot, but I'm sure everypony here at work has at some point now since it's all I ever have up. My co-worker asked me why I had ponies all over the computer and on my phone since I have better music than her (insert VinylUnderground face!) and I told her that if she didn't know, I couldn't possibly explain it as her childhood was sad indeed. I mean I WOULD explain it happily, I just don't think she cares. Sad day. She also asked me how old I was when I was driving a Hot Wheels car all over my desk and the wall, making racing noises.

Everypony here knows my inner foal is alive and well! Usually it makes them laugh, sometimes they get annoyed by my hyperactivity. Such is the life of a Pinkie.

*Hugs Sulvuss*

Better?

:D

Yes. Much better.

I just gone reading BEN to my freind earlier today. I was meant to do some voice acting auditions but acter reading 9-18 paragraghs or so out loud in my best attempt at a good voice I ended up with an aching throat. That and having to talk to him in between.

What does it say about me if I look into the mirror in the morning and grab a comb only to say in my best attempt at a charming new show host "Today we have strong preditions of cloudy skies, with heavy bouts of rain and hundred percent of a sunny dispostion in my heart"?

I don't know Sulvuss....

You tell me?

Is there anything you're generally upset with at the moment? :)

No. Just tired all the time. Headachs. After going through a really stressful scenario for a couple of weeks with barely any humble sleeps it only been the last fews day I've been able to actually relax in any sense of the word. So I am behind some of my requests and work load.

Why don't you just explain that to the people you have requests for and focus on your work....

Then once you get your sleep pattern back into a normal range...

Then get back to the requests :)

People here are generally accepting of slight delays :D