Last post wins

I drew draconiquus (sp???) Fawkes on my math homework today :3 I don't like it though. I think I drew you too much like discord even though I used different animals

also I drew a lot of other people. didn't finish 'cause I threw my sketchbook out a window in a fit of rage

I drew draconiquus (sp???) Fawkes on my math homework today :3 I don't like it though. I think I drew you too much like discord even though I used different animals

also I drew a lot of other people. didn't finish 'cause I threw my sketchbook out a window in a fit of rage

Oh man, you had a rage too!!??

I was raging today because W0W drew three faces of Twilight with different expressions in about 5 minutes, and I couldn't get 1. I was working for like, 2 hours today on it and got NOTHING.

However, I can draw a car in about 2 minutes flat...

Still.. I pushed over my desk and seat... all of my drawings fell on the floor... It felt good. :3

I posted it up there...

It felt good to rage after not doing it for a long while. :3

I puched my cheep metal art desk over and shoved my chair over because I couldn't draw any ponies... after trying for hours... and then W0W came up with three Twilight front veiw faces with different expressions in about 5 minutes... and they were sooo perfect and cute... i mean... they were just awesome. :D

I'm jealous that he doesn't even watch the show and he can do that... I look at ponies almost every day...

Are we talking liiiiiiiike... Appliance level arts here, Rockzy?

Isn't your brother like... 11? 12?

Well... I'm not sure if he's as good as Appy...

He is pretty damn good, though. He can whip up a pony in about 5 minutes, if he's in the right mind set...