Last post wins

I assume my victory will be shortlived, huh?

And what's with all the conversing anyway? Is this a cleverly named chatroom? :P:)

You are smart. I will brand your body and make you my personal riding war stead.

Just kidding.

I'm sulvuss the resident love spreader and I love meeting new people. Welcome to the thread. If you need any help with reviews then just ask me, I also spent 7 years Role Playing so don't feel shy to hit me up for writing or RP tips as well if you feel lost. I also am an artist, I am normally busy with my coursework or projects but if I get enough free time I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I assume my victory will be shortlived, huh?

And what's with all the conversing anyway? Is this a cleverly named chatroom? :P:)

Ah, probably the first pony since my arrival that didn't fall into the trap.

I must express a slight regret though, that traditional greeting will not be applied this time.

Welcome to LPW. I'd advice waiting for Fawkes to guide you. He makes an excellent guide.

Now, on different news. Aria, in fact, I demand you to apply for Cadence. As simple as it is, even though you're doing it anyway, I demand it. Demand,

Ah, probably the first pony since my arrival that didn't fall into the trap.

I must express a slight regret though, that traditional greeting will not be applied this time.

Welcome to LPW. I'd advice waiting for Fawkes to guide you. He makes an excellent guide.

Now, on different news. Aria, in fact, I demand you to apply for Cadence. As simple as it is, even though you're doing it anyway, I demand it. Demand,

Thanks! Is fawkes a mod or something? Or is this just a really special place?

Seriously though, what is this? :P

Thanks! Is fawkes a mod or something? Or is this just a really special place?

Seriously though, what is this? :P

Only the MOST specially special place on all of Canterlot, my dearest dear Vile!

You've inadvertently fallen down the rabbit hole.

Crossed to the other side of the mirror.

Taken your first steps onto the golden path and forfeited your mind to the giggles and shrieks of the Forest!

Tis a GREAT place for a vacation.

Or eternity~

You've found a hole in the wall, Vile.

Or perhaps it found you.

Who's to really say~

One way or another, welcome home, Vile~ <3

:3

You are missing something. But don't worry. This "Something" will find you on its own, then you'll understand.

And no, we're not speaking in riddles .-.

Edit: *Reads profile* "Looking fabulous". Favorite mane 6: PP.

=.e? Rarity will not be pleased.