Last post wins

noah D:

noah noah noah D:

you need a new mark D:

ideas? ideas?

Angie was thinkin' like... I dunno... maybe one of dem red cirlces with the red line goin' through it that means "no *whatever is in the circle* allowed". because those are like rules and they keep things orderly and stuffs o)3)

No, It means we can cross the tables if we are wiling to step outside of our safety bubbles.

yes yes, that is what noah will receive ò^ó

who's left?

imagination. does he want one? I'll make him a box

micro. he posted his microchip in that topic and it got removed. because of file name or because it's electronic?

appy. toaster? or somefin less obvious

penby. what in the world do I make for penby? D:

same with sulvie D:

Aria can have that thing in her sig I guess. I might make it purple though, unless she tells me otherwise

frosty already told me his

can SS have a game controller or is that not allowed?

volt can has pipe

and... yeah .–.

hm, I hope so. it seems that electronics that seem simple and every-day-like are allowed, but complicated things like computers and microchips and such are frowned upon D: I really hope micro got the file name wrong or I'm making up memories

yes yes, that is what noah will receive ò^ó

who's left?

imagination. does he want one? I'll make him a box

micro. he posted his microchip in that topic and it got removed. because of file name or because it's electronic?

appy. toaster? or somefin less obvious

penby. what in the world do I make for penby? D:

same with sulvie D:

Aria can have that thing in her sig I guess o)3) I might make it purple though, unless she tells me otherwise

frosty already told me his

can SS have a game controller or is that not allowed?

volt can has pipe o)3)

and... yeah .–.

An influx outflux that shows the basic tears of the screaming walls that never meant to kiss in romantic union with another before pulled apart by the rivers of the dirt.

Goodbye gravel road, thanks for the ride. Thanks for watching over me. Remember the time I rolled my truck and you were there when I woke up? You walked me home, yeah, you lead me home.

(Just lyrics from the song I'm listening to atm. I thought I'd post it because I can.)

(and mega man is hard. this is all for now.)

so, like, a flower right? you want a flower, Sulvie?

For Penby is OBVIOUSLY the knife that you drew him holding in the Tea Party~ :3

That should be acceptable, right?

As long as it doesn't have blood or anything on it...

OOOOOOOHHH!!!

I remember what I was gonna do for penby

I was gonna make him a joker card, from like, a deck of cards, but with a pony joker instead of a human joker

OOOOOOOHHH!!!

I remember what I was gonna do for penby

I was gonna make him a joker card, from like, a deck of cards, but with a pony joker instead of a human joker

This is genius... :'I

I take back what I said.

Angie dislikes challenging games :l she'd much rather have an easy game with an amazing story line

or an easy game with zero story line

or a tiny bit of vague story line that's really only backstory, not story line

Angie is horrible at hard games 'cause she doesn't have the patience.

as soon as she gets killed a few times in the same spot, she's all "SCREW THIS! they dun even let you design your own character ):<"

the only hard game I play is drawn to life 'cause there's a bunch of drawing in it, but even that got too hard for me XD

Angie is horrible at hard games 'cause she doesn't have the patience.

as soon as she gets killed a few times in the same spot, she's all "SCREW THIS! they dun even let you design your own character ):<"

the only hard game I play is drawn to life 'cause there's a bunch of drawing in it, but even that got too hard for me XD

Then you will love I Wanna Be The Guy, Angie.

no I would NOT XD

Angie would NOT love that game XD

although hilarious, it's not worth the effort when I can just watch it on youtube XD