Last post wins

*Coughs*

---- YOU GUYS THIS ISN'T EVEN FUNNY

Peggly turn off speakers/headphones. Same goes for Sulvuss. Nobody orders you to keep your volume up, and if you want to listen to music, you may just turn the page off and come here after some time to check what happens.

Stop making LPW look like a garbage full of spam Sulvy~

Peggly, calm down. Really.

BFL stop provoking people already, we get your point, okay? Enough is enough. Don't make us use that report button, all of you >:l

*Coughs*

Peggly turn off speakers/headphones. Same goes for Sulvuss. Nobody orders you to keep your volume up, and if you want to listen to music, you may just turn the page off and come here after some time to check what happens.

BFL stop provoking people already, we get your point, okay? Enough is enough. Don't make us use that report button, all of you >:l

Sorry. No.

*Coughs*

This also make the assumption we haven't got multiple pages up or applications. I talk to you guys while I work, which require head phones, which require me to turn up the volume to hear my audio effects and listen to them over and over so I can sync animation.

Two, I might be listening to music or a speech or listening to a tutorial for work and writing while I'm talking to you guys.

Still shifting

... guys, what the hay got onto you all today?

Pride? Ego? Is it really THAT important to fight over something so trivial and annoy others because of your egoistic fantasies?

... guys, what the hay got onto you all today?

Pride? Ego? Is it really THAT important to fight over something so trivial and annoy others because of your egoistic fantasies?

I'm nervous because I'm afraid I'm going to be called crazy by my mental assessment and I mind racing, I'm holding out because if I don't keep myself busy I'm going to flip.