Last post wins

I have a wide smile on my face accompanied by a broken heart.

It happened that I stumbled across MLP in local TV this morning. S01E18, I believe that was.

Unfortunately... dubbing is horrible. Most conversations seem emotionless, and there's no difference in voices between fillies and mares at all basically. More than that... ... ...try to imagine that AJ has no accent at all... not even trying to achieve that. And ALL the voices sound childish. They treated the show awfully. But what could I expect, in the end...?

So...are you suggesting that...he reported himself or am I reading this wrong?

No wait, that makes no sense. Are you saying he got a spammer report award after being reported for spamming(or whatever it was)and if so, why does it matter?

I was pointing out the "Caught a spammer! Gotta catch em' all!" bit because I thought it was funny .−.

and Davvy got the award for reporting, not being reported

I was pointing out the "Caught a spammer! Gotta catch em' all!" bit because I thought it was funny .−.

and Davvy got the award for reporting, not being reported

Yeah. It is pretty ironic to have that after what happened. Now all we need are badges with a segment of the pokemon theme songs on them.

Then every member of the LPW thread should get one so we all spell out the song together.

What for. Why do you need luck?

Well... everyone does! Wish us luck as far as a good croud and some happy faces goes. We hope it'll be big... So... Yeah... Luck.

Well... everyone does! Wish us luck as far as a good croud and some happy faces goes. We hope it'll be big... So... Yeah... Luck.

I don't think you understanding what I was trying to insinuate.

Why do you need luck, when you have pure skill and determination which will make the two things above follow naturally as a result.

I don't think you understanding what I was trying to insinuate.

Why do you need luck, when you have pure skill and determination which will make the two things above follow naturally as a result.

Oh oh! I see.

Well, we aren't playing music there... We are hosting shows... Ever week we have a new performer (s). Determination would be something my Dad has. :P

Ok, SO I added all the tinies. Is there anyone I forgot, I'm just checking now.

ALso, Yeah, I was drawing some other stuff ontop of this or it would been done by now-just to explain-

2000post.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Personally, I love it! For an avalanche of reasons. And for one specific reason too, though I'll keep this one to myself xD