Last post wins

Meant my longer post on page 2135. I've made multiple responses like that, concerning various issues and questions, but perhaps I've been answered on twice >:l

Even though I may justify Aria on fact that she didn't respond to this one, as it, in fact, is a bit creepy if you look at it from wrong direction, the rest is still simply ignored while often appealing directly to others statements >.>'

I'm a little tired of old men yelling at me today about how I'm not doing my job right. Find my account even though I'm at the wrong bank! Do my deposit first even though the lady you're helping got here before me!

You're acting like you didn't know how this world functions .-. All the cogs always turn in wrong direction, and there are never any mechanics around to fix them.

But, your complaining has been noted, and, following the codex, I express my compassion concerning the situation you find yourself in. Although, I am not intending to hide the fact that I'm smiling when imagining all those stubborn ... 'customers'.

Meant my longer post on page 2135. I've made multiple responses like that, concerning various issues and questions, but perhaps I've been answered on twice >:l

Even though I may justify Aria on fact that she didn't respond to this one, as it, in fact, is a bit creepy if you look at it from wrong direction, the rest is still simply ignored while often appealing directly to others statements >.>'

One sec. I got something that will cheer you up if you can wait a while.

One sec. I got something that will cheer you up if you can wait a while.

Not sure if I should be scared or not o.o'

Oh I know how it functions. It doesn't give them an excuse to be rude.

But it gives them PURRFECT excuse. Because the world functions the same way for them! Therefore, they make sure it'll work the same way for others. In this or other way.

Well, in the vicinity here Morgan Freeman is like... meh. Godly. Untouchable. Pure. And stuff. And it's always nice and funny to see him :D Therefore, Morgan Freeman is Morgan Freeman! With capital M and F, it's a must.

Or like, you know, those movies where he actually plays God :I

Or like, you know, those movies where he actually plays God :l

I'm not denying those ideas are not connected. But it's Morgan Freeman, Fawkes! MORGAN FREEMAN!... ... ...You don't understand, do you .-. ...?

These people. Can't they see that I just want to sit here and get paid to watch Ghost in the Shell S.A.C.? And Morgan Freeman as God is pretty entertaining, especially in Bruce Almighty.