Last post wins

penumbra. and i thought of the one called "Aria" as well, but aparently

Mmm.

Penumbra's a smart pony.

That's why he's co-ruler.

And so very deliciously, delightedly, deranged.

A more succulent gray matter I have yet to find~

I don't waste my time or energy hating people.

There's enough of my own faults to focus on, anyway.

I am a selfish person. I can't let anyone else steal away my spot in being a horrible person. :I

Not that you are. You seem alright. I'm just saying, I wouldn't hate you. It's just a wasteful thing to do. You may irritate me at times, as most people do, but it's nothing more than that, don't worry.

As for altruism, I said can.In many cases, altruism should focus on the self as well, instead of just mindlessly giving every bit you can to everyone.

I believe in assisting others, but that's not to say I can't focus on myself. Selfless altruism reminds me of martyrdom.

You can help others, sure.

But I don't believe that altruism is necessarily all that selfless, though.

That's just a stupid opinion of mine, however.

Take it as you will.

Be offended if you wish, tell me I'm wrong, or digest the idea and quietly tell yourself that I'm wrong.

Either way is suitable.

Love baby, Want to join in?

I'm going to kick so much ass.

Mmm.

Penumbra's a smart pony.

That's why he's co-ruler.

And so very deliciously, delightedly, deranged.

A more succulent gray matter I have yet to find~

He like Silent Hill the trilogly of the good ones. That put his taste level up to 10/10 for me.

why is it i read this annoying thing for two hours with no interference from this end of the thread, and right when im about to take a break people start posting at a normal speed again?

It called a sneak attack, really me and fawkes have been playing cards with a sneak spy camera hidden in the corner of your room, waiting for the perfect chance to jump out and spam.

It called a sneak attack, really me and fawkes have been playing cards with a sneak spy camera hidden in the corner of your room, waiting for the perfect chance to jump out and spam.

how did you know i was about to stop though? i didnt say it out loud.

does the silent hill thing continue throughout the whole thing? just wondering...

Games went downhill since SH 4 and then plumitted like a crack whore getting shot in the leg as she suffers from over dose on the cliff of the grand canyon...tied to an anvil since the American Movie.

Games went downhill since SH 4 and then plumitted like a crack whore getting shot in the leg as she suffers from over dose on the cliff of the grand canyon...tied to an anvil since the American Movie.

Don't forget the bit where Pyramid head totally sold himself out.

He Belongs in SH2 and SH2 only.

Don't forget the bit where Pyramid head totally sold himself out.

He Belongs in SH2 and SH2 only.

They actually did not put pryamid head in silent hill downfall/hill what ever its called and from I've seen it perhaps the best attempt yet at scares...it has the atmosphere...too bad the monsters look lazy as a 5 year old zombie fan fic cover/