Last post wins

what seperate communities are there? ive never really fit in to any community really...like, ever.

RP, IRC, spam stables, artists and discussion boards are the ones I can name off the top of my head XP you already seem to be taking over fitting into spam stables :3

when trying to become officialized and awesome like all of you are, is there a bonus to reading the whole thing? will there be a test?

reading back gives you a huge advantage :3 even a really annoying user is cooler when they read the old stuff ;P

oh, thats a lot of posts. i dont want to, i dont really feel comfortable joining an established conversation. if i wasnt reading this and began asking for partial silence, i woulnt even be here. in fact, i almost did join almost immediatley after i joined Canterlot, but i was too afraid...

HEY GUYS SO GET THIS!

Fawkes was walkin' all around town and stuff cuz that's what Fawkes likes to do in his free time, walk aimlessly, and like all teh peoples were whistlin at Fawkes and complimenting his big, ol' flank and they were all like, "Yo dawg, lemme grind all up on dat!" but I was all like, "Teehee! Buy me dinner first and we'll see. I like to be romantisized first~" And then they were all like, "Oki bebe, I pick you up at 9. Wear dat pretty dress of yours."

And then I rode mah unicycle back home and drank a whooooooole bottle of wine~ <3

BEST. DAY. EVER~

HEY GUYS SO GET THIS!

Fawkes was walkin' all around town and stuff cuz that's what Fawkes likes to do in his free time, walk aimlessly, and like all teh peoples were whistlin at Fawkes and complimenting his big, ol' flank and they were all like, "Yo dawg, lemme grind all up on dat!" but I was all like, "Teehee! Buy me dinner first and we'll see. I like to be romantisized first~" And then they were all like, "Oki bebe, I pick you up at 9. Wear dat pretty dress of yours."

And then I rode mah unicycle back home and drank a whooooooole bottle of wine~ <3

BEST. DAY. EVER~

773.png

you like to walk around aimlessly?

1.congratulations

2.you should play the original zelda, if you havnt. you would LOVE IT

3.Fawkes is a GIRL! eewww, girls are icky no wait nevermind, im not supposed to say that. (hides)

Not+sure+if+trolling+or+actually+thinks+fabulous+_6b325760600e4b53ce0c1387f7b7e9e5.jpg

NOT SURE IF TROLLING >:I

Also, just an FYI, folks who say the same word over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again GENERALLLLLLLY aren't accepted into the LPW community :I

*whispers*

Or so I've heard~