Last post wins

I like how I get bored of games with goals in less than a day, but I can play games with no goals whatsoever for 14 hours a day, seven days a week for years on end :U

I'm gonna try it again someday, otherwise it'll be a waste XP I'm still barely out of the starting village

its not a villiage, its a forest. and ocarina of time is one of the best video games ever created. play it. now. malicoulsy destroy all distractions and play the game. now, go get your shiny rocks. if you do not, animal crossing will be delayed four more years.

kakariko is a villiage

the problem I ran into with OoT...

...is that I have to kill the spiders...

...when really, all I wanna do is catch them and give them to an owl in a museum :l

no matter what you do to search for me, the closest you will get is one of my family members with the same name. trust me, ive tried. unless you actually know me in that case, ive really told you nothing but my canterlot username and the stuff i have on my description. which one is it? :P

no matter what you do to search for me, the closest you will get is one of my family members with the same name. trust me, ive tried. unless you actually know me in that case, ive really told you nothing but my canterlot username and the stuff i have on my description. which one is it? :P

You underestimate my power.

I know things.

Lots of things.

I know names, ages, location, hights.

And in one case, A myspace page.

tell Angie all you know about her :^D

because, you know, it's not like she throws her information out every opportunity she gets or anhthing o)3)