Last post wins

*that magical awkward silence*

Oh, wow. A new pony. Welcome to the love thread. Hey, I'm Sulvuss the resident love spreader. I hope you stick around and get to know everyone better. If you need a hand with writing, reviews or RP-I role played for seven years-then just let me know. I'm also an artist and an armature animator so if you need a hand with anything don't be afraid to whisper to me. I'm normally busy but if I am free I am glad to help out when I can.

This would be ten times more suggestive and awkward if you were using my avatar I gave you.

The pose in that avatar could be misconstrued..

:I

You never showed the people here? It was good, though D:

The pose in that avatar could be misconstrued..

:I

You never showed the people here? It was good, though D:

Oh, right. I got to lump those all together and submit it as a testament to the LPW community. Eh, better do one of ash and Vill first.

This is the avatar I made for Appiliance by the way, Guys.

apiliance.th.jpg

• Like 2

for some reason we have 1%, 2% and skim milk in the house

I decided to mix all three to see what it would taste like

it tastes like 1% milk

EXPERIMENTS :U

Oh, wow. A new pony. Welcome to the love thread. Hey, I'm Sulvuss the resident love spreader. I hope you stick around and get to know everyone better. If you need a hand with writing, reviews or RP-I role played for seven years-then just let me know. I'm also an artist and an armature animator so if you need a hand with anything don't be afraid to whisper to me. I'm normally busy but if I am free I am glad to help out when I can.

Hi and thanks for the welcome. ^^ I've rp'd for ummmm I lost count over the years, lots of it was dnd though I've had my far share forum based rps. I've always had a problem with the actual writing part of for a characters background, as it stands I have a character in the applications section. I think it's done, but yea I also wrote it when I was at work and a good 14hrs into a 24hr shift...

it kinda looks like a horned bulldog in a janitors suit with a strange tube coming out of its head smashed up against a glass sliding door :P not really, but it could look like that if you look at it that way...

Hey man

you're pretty offensive

:U

I just about died when I saw this. Nice one, Appy!

My subtlety is charming you, I know.

*strikes a pose*

Comedic gooooold