Last post wins

You missed the point of my post Volt. I was referring to Metroid lol

That's probably caused by the fact I don't know Metroid.

chaga chaga chaga chaga... CHU! CHU!

You're a constant downer, huh?

It's just a liiiiiiiittle bit obvious as to why you don't seem to fit into most communities you find yourself in, as you've said.

You kinda like to go against social norms, don'tcha?

That's all fine and koo and rebellious and whatnot... but you're not gonna make very many friends :I

Regretting nothing, I really, but really understand Fawkes on this one.

oh, and i forgot today: fawkes kind of reminds me of Tommy Wiseau:

fist thought: he cant be THAT bad....

after being exposed: crycrycrycrycrycrycry

Fixed free of charge.

My usual filehost is offline...... :I

Sloth.png

What a drag..... :I

Oh I saw that episode! What reminds me, I need to finish brotherhood someday at last >:l

It's actually more funny that you don't get it! :lol:

About Catha here:

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-not-sure-if-troll.jpg

Just FYI Rosie~

......sad?

But I made it a happy ending!

That's what clowns do rigth?

Not Shaco, Pen-Pen, not Shaco. Unless you mean happy ending for him only.

Now, in other news:

Rosie~ congratulations, you've managed to advance in my personal 'Whose presence I appreciate most.' ladder. (Fawkes you're falling down >:l xD) If anypony wanted to know the reason, feel free to ask. Perhaps I'll answer >:l

I promised myself I won't make posts like this, so large, anymore. I lied.

Penumbra, round 1000 posts ;D

... ... ... I am furry now?

no not exactly

All of your limbs turn pale blue and then you grow a pair of white feathery wings.

oh now I am a pegasi :3

So I just noticed that some of my pictures got removed from my filehost, so if any of those old links are dead, feel free to contact me so I can reupload it.

Also, those of you of age... I put a new picture into the 18+ section, in the "Beyond Implication"-thread.. Feel free to take a look.. (again, if you are of age..)

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND!

I need you to make me Red Velvet Cupcakes. Preferably with the red NOT being blood, this time.

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMMOROW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO MUCH PLANNING.

also the whole rule 63 thing is totally canon :I

Wowie, Happy Birthday! My red velvet cupcakes are the best -- they don't have a lick of red food coloring in them (or blood). The natural red color comes from a certain special high-quality cocoa that I use, paired with several acids in the batter (buttermilk and vinegar). This is the real deal! I'll bake up a batch and stuff them into my disc drive for you!

Party hard! :smirk::Pinkie:

Show me, I'm curious!

In other news, I just baked Chimicherrycherrychonga Muffins this morning and they are deliciously delicious!

I can't link it in here, it's in the 18+ section, in the "Beyond Implication"-thread. Up to now, only QL commented on it with... questional remarks. :I

(observation: QL shows unusual interest in a certain part of pony anatomy...)

Morning! Troll Club Penguin?

Colt, please. This isn't that kind of group.

I've never been there myself, but I'm assuming it's a Disney site for kids? That idea is bad and you should feel bad! :-o

not troll in a conventional sense. troll in a way just to get some of the uptight angry players mad. given that there are little short people there that will laugh at anything, its not that bad.

Town: say hi to all people, hate on the people trying to look sad so they can get friends, hold down "J"

Plaza:gameshows

PizzaParlor: Sing Songs (i used to think of them on the spot, but if i did it now id sing pony songs)

iceberg: do whatever, unless they're trying to tip it. in that case, leave.

Cove: leave if not, if so, stay and act like you're welcome: people are being all romantic and stupid near the campfire.

those are all my regular stops. is THAT really trolling? its more just like not playing right, but i just say trolling cuz ive been accused of that.

will somepony do that with me? pleeeees?

happeee BIRTHDAY in one day!! at school one time, my birthday was on the same day as a person that people liked, and when he came to school in a Birthday hat, nobody believed it was my birthday cuz they all thought i was being annoying. he left the school to go to kindergarten.

Come back with those news tomorrow then, BFL. Today you earn nothing from me ._.

G'day everypony once more. Hopefully, I didn't miss mu- I really didn't miss much... wake up!