Last post wins

what you call spam i call someone of questionable importance trying to say something. what you call openly sarcastic is my twisted way of thinking. if you dont like it, tell me to leave. i dont want to stay if im not going to be accepted, and i dont want to leave at all, unless anyone wants me gone. i just want an answer. is it that hard?

what you call spam i call someone of questionable importance trying to say something. what you call openly sarcastic is my twisted way of thinking. if you dont like it, tell me to leave. i dont want to stay if im not going to be accepted, and i dont want to leave at all, unless anyone wants me gone. i just want an answer. is it that hard?

Alright. You got two options take mine or appiliances advice or don't and stay here and feel a tense atmosphere around you.

We told you up straight what we want. You can figure out what course of action to take for yourself.

I'm trying to answer, but you're so closed-minded that you won't even listen to what we say. If you won't listen, why ask?

If you feel like you want to leave, feel free to do so, or stay. Nobody's stopping you.

• Like 1

All dark opposite/nega opposites/anti's are awesome. Every game i play with a dark dopplegangar battle was epic.

see the force unleashed Battle with your training droid now that was a battle.. or the DLC's Battle with yourself in Couresants temples version of the Chamber of Fate where you battle with your light and dark sides

I want to do a sig for Penby, but I'm not sure what to do. Maybe I should throw a bunch of random stuff together.

You are gaining Penumbra's approval at an alarmling fast rate.

The only other to achive this is Microchip.

If it helps, i'm actualy the Joker.

Srsly.

I look like the Joker.

From Dark Knight.

see the force unleashed Battle with your training droid now that was a battle.. or the DLC's Battle with yourself in Couresants temples version of the Chamber of Fate where you battle with your light and dark sides

Actually I think I played those not the DLC though. I don't remember unleashed over all though so it dosen't really jump to mind.

Remember that if you put in good, you'll get good out. Usually. Sometimes this won't work, but I like to think it does.

Be positive and feel good about yourself. I'm thinking you're a naturally facetious person, but it's hard to put across that tone on an internet thread, so it's starting to come off obnoxious to the others.

My suggestion is to try to be more positive toward what people say instead of questioning/making fun of it, and maybe the bad juju you're starting to attract will turn into real friendship.