Last post wins

That's really awesome! I have an original unconverted Faerie Ixi, Baby Zafara, and two lab pets.

Da'www baby Zafara's are cute!

My firsts pet was a kiko, then for some reason it turned into a baby kiko, then it dissaperied and I had a Krawk Transformigiration thing in my inventory, so i used it on my frog and tada.

You don't reasize how devistated I was after my Kiko vanished.

Da'www baby Zafara's are cute!

My firsts pet was a kiko, then for some reason it turned into a baby kiko, then it dissaperied and I had a Krawk Transformigiration thing in my inventory, so i used it on my frog and tada.

You don't reasize how devistated I was after my Kiko vanished.

Krawk Transmog potions go for 12,000,000 NP now. Just sayin'. You could prolly get 17M though if you played your cards right.

Krawk Transmog potions go for 12,000,000 NP now. Just sayin'. You could prolly get 17M though if you played your cards right.

0-o

I was like, 9 or 10 when that happend though.

They only went for 30,000 then.

I am one of 1000-ish People who have a Krawk. (I was at the time anyways)

i would ask if neopets is nerdy, but that would be a question. if somepony would answer that question (the one i didn't ask but i mentioned) i would appreciate it....

im not sure if that counts as a question or not, but it technically isn't, so i wont worry about it. clarification would be appreciated though...

i feel a strange mixture of cleverness and failure.