Last post wins

yesterday I made the realization that I can legally start learning to drive at 15 and a half, and I'm 17 and a quarter :l

I haven't even considered thinking about learning to drive yet

yesterday I made the realization that I can legally start learning to drive at 15 and a half, and I'm 17 and a quarter :l

I haven't even considered thinking about learning to drive yet

You'll know when you're ready. I didn't start myself until I turned 18. It's scary business when you're first learning, as it should be.

I saw Sunny around and make reference to something that would seem like you gotta know him in real life for it to be a thing, but I haven't typed out the fact that I've noticed in caps lock yet :U

I think the bus is an effective means of transport

lolnotreally, I don't know how to use a bus

I'll just walk in below 40 weather for a few more years, it's cool

so its more like need for speed?

No sammich it's not like need for speed either, in fact anything you see them doing in need for speed.... DON'T DO IT! I don't wanna read how a sammich got in an accident and totaled his car and is now pertinently injured for the rest of his life, or something worse, because he was imitating a move where they do stupid stupid things with vehicals.

The project is going pretty well I think, a bit slow as I'm not really in a hurry. But I have finished zecora, and Mr. Moonchick's sprite. And I am busy scripting the plot for it.

It's run into a plot-time snag though. So I'm trying to find a way to work around it.

The time span between when Luna and Celestia defeat discord, and when luna is banished, is making it tricky.

oh well forget it. for future reference:

when you are all older and retired, try to find that weirdo guy with a broken bike who has a really crummy job that pays less than minumum wage (if he has a job at all) who spends his spare time just kinda walkin around and getting kicked out of libraries for using it for watching my little pony on youtube. that guy is me. will you lend me a few bits if you find me?

In my game it gets a little er... weird? Since the ponies are present *even back then* and luna and celestia would not use them at all. *So am making a plot workaround* That's a interesting possibility though that I hadn't considered. Also how would they work? Does luna control the small five, and celestia the "Big crowny thingy"?